View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #7
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33124 2010 年 12 月 25 日 20:29 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
2010 should be passed. Oh, do not know today what the wind pumping,red wing boot store, wanted to write. Out of more than six months. I get? Is not able to understand understanding understand an industry, learn, progress, harvest. Are considered to have it. But felt very tired ah. It had a good half full,red wing motorcycle boots, every day, remember this time, you can work, see friends on the QQ space, give the person I want to make a phone call. But sometimes hate this time because I want one too. May be one reason for too long? Today is Christmas, one of the most helpless Christmas. One Christmas Eve, a person's Christmas, the carnival will be a night person? Is it a holiday does not belong to me? Fortunately, there are many friends remember me, send me a message, QQ message, space message. For Christmas Eve, it still had a good Christmas! Ha ha! The good news is today the most I can go home. Book a ticket for tomorrow. Ha ha!
come here for half a year, so there was no such ups and downs of mood. Strange to say, Christmas Eve is not safe, open the mail first thing the morning, fishing fishing for bottles,red wing sale, but the first ever waste bottle groan. Which idiot made inexplicable boring bottle his mother, to curse me out! N-day customer telephone call was a roar, and do not remember one Christmas Eve yesterday, today is Christmas, Merry Christmas you that say something? ? Besides the evening, promised a good client to delivery. But because I am a little neglect. By colleagues to play. But also by colleagues throat. Do not you all see things with my ass? No way, phone calls and clients to apologize, saying nice things, looking for excuses. Once again delayed a day. Think of all Biequ. Waiting for, against me, do things. You gave me waiting. I engage you, I told you last name,red wing mens boots, unless you leave my sight. Then, because of his mistakes, was boss \Finally, the goods traversing this route a customer call. Could not bear it. No place to vent the fire, had their own grievances. 27 years old, once again disgrace. The evening could not eat, a person looking at the computer, watching a friend log, drinking beer, eating potato chips, beef Ligament, grilled chicken, peanuts,red wing shoes online, ham, and then I did not have the 3-year Master Kong noodles (I did not want to eat as is.) And so, after my depressing Christmas Eve.
Now, Christmas, or a busy day. The morning of physical labor this year are done, I feel pretty good, when the exercise was. Long time no activity. I want to eat at noon got his wish to eat the (dumplings), although not very nice, but still very yangkeng. That apply to the boss's approval to go home, ha ha, you can go home early. Oh, happy! The afternoon is still busy. Finished goods, drove back, had 8 points, dinner continued yesterday old. Less is the only damn noodles. Decided to eat it once in 2010! Want to call her,red wing shoes outlet, but it can not play. . . . . . Drinking beer, write down the first time in 10 years as a diary of the bar.
hope my friends and family, as well as her. Be happy. Oh, Merry Christmas. Looking forward to the arrival of Carnival Night boring!
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links