View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 11:04 PM   #1
SW2z1v4s6nr

Default Families with small cousin

family has a small cousin , 3 annual old , less than four.
-----------------------------------
Case 1:
little guy is Meng 's holding me, saying : Quickly said nice results out of her outstretched hands , I secretly emulated back down the stairs , watching her go in groceries stores, direct omit of the rows of Coke in the refrigerator ,Air Max 97, purchase a flask of Yakult , a bag of potato chips ,Air Max 1, a packet of biscuits. Back Pidianpidian told me that Coke sold out . . . Potato chips, cookies do not let me touch with , mention , merely promised to inquire me to drink Coke ,Air Max 2003, eat someone I did not say please . . .

Case 2:
day ,Women's Air Max 360, work to the aunt , her sister was still in mattress did not get up , aloud clamoring because me to tell her article . A little fellow into the chamber , not to sit down , little guy said , favor the aunt to the same , let me talk to her in mattress . I sat down aboard the bed , she arrange on the pillow I have to . Lie down , this Hell with lightning speed jump ,Women's Air Max 95, meantime running repeatedly crying : bag to take on drugs . A few days knows namely this little girl to not take the pill , the pill secretly put my bag . . .

Case 4:
little guys have period secretly apt take bonbon , and eat the Tang Zhi discard the toilet , cleaned the results tin no afford apt let aunt found , scolded her, she really speak back : did not look , merely there namely no evidence ,Men's Air Max 95, can not reprehend me! br>

Sponsored Links