View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 02:06 PM   #14
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

47143 2007 年 10 月 20 日 21:46 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Vote Vote expiration time: 2008 - 10-14 21:46
First, even a kid to eat is not honest,paul smith uk, a farmer to educate me and said to me: 2060 hard Yeah, no food,paul smith bag, pull out the booger never thrown.
Second , there is a rich looking for servants, the subject of the interview is on the toilet, not after the first few on hand came out, put them away so rich,alexa mulberry, and only one washed his hands, then left a rich him. But one day, the rich only to find that he came out without washing their hands,
Regal asked him why? servant replied: The sale, he went inside. wear a long time, shop assistant does not agree to sell him. No way , man had brought the dog home, to buy a dog food. A few days later, the man went to the store to buy cat food. A few days later, the man dug a hole to hold a large cardboard box to the shop to find the assistant. to go with friends to visit his grandmother. When he and his grandmother spoke, his friend starts eating the peanuts on the coffee table, the peanuts are finished. When they leave, his friend of my grandmother said:, cough. ..
five, it was like really sold it? You see, the last table to sell it on you. people think that gentleman is a waste of taste,paul smith wallet, so he walked next to a gentleman, pointing to the share of little mouse. while sick, the person to eat all the fans all spit back the casserole. When he was not already there, Fan Wei, when the gentleman looked at with sympathy for him, said: I was just so ... ... came a beggar. boss said to him: Can you give me a straw up
seven, boss, the second airplane, the second motion sickness, non-stop vomiting. A bag full of spit, the boss had no choice but to get the bag, so he came back, I found that people are kept the whole machine vomiting. The boss asked why, her second child, said: I have to admit that you are a master, that I want to surpass the ---
8 nirvana -----
one day, the eldest two went to the cinema to see the middle of the second people argue over plot development, and to this bet. Placed in front of the boss pointed to a row of a spittoon,designer handbags cheap, said: Then bet on two of the plot below, this time,handbags online, the second lost. I saw her second child picked up a spittoon, even drank a fifth Gudonggudong big mouth. Boss stunned with admiration for the five-body cast for her second child said, constantly!
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links