View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 05:58 AM   #8
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

Keds Tennis Shoes are what the Pros wear,chanel boots 2010
I have been playing tennis since I was a young boy in New York. I grew up near Flushing which is where the U.S. Open is played every summer. I went to the 1998 U.S. Open and was watched the players and noticed how well they got around the court. Naturally,chanel flats, I looked at what they were wearing on their feet,handbags chanel 2009! To my surprise,chanel 7 news, most of them were wearing Keds.
I knew that Keds were around for what it seems to be forever,chanel handbags 2011, but I had no idea that they made tennis shoes. I actually ran into a tennis pro at the U.S. Open and asked him about his shoes. He said that all of his players wear Keds for many reasons. He said that they are the lightest tennis shoe out there. Realize, when you are on the court,Chanel fashion handbags black 47855, every inch matters,cheap chanel handbags, so if you can get to the ball just a split second quicker,chanel reissue 2.55 black, it could be the difference between hitting a winner down the line,Chanel fashion handbags 47695, or barely missing. He also told me that they are the best for sole support.
My favorite Keds shoe,Chanel fashion handbags ball grain leather apricot silver 28600, which I have used for now for the past five years,chanel boots on sale, is the Keds Tennis LTT. It is a great shoe for tennis,chanel bag online uk, but I can also where it in my normal wardrobe. It is made out of leather,Chanel fashion 2.55 sheepkin leather black gold 1112, but surprisingly,Chanel fashion handbags blue 47928, your feet can breathe very well in them. It has a special cotton layer on the sole which provides extra comfort. There is extra support in the heel due to a specially designed heel cup. Lastly,chanel belt, the outer sole is one hundred percent rubber gives excellent traction. I play on hard courts primarily and these are great for stopping on a dime and able to get back to the center of the court.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links