View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 10:53 AM   #5
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 932535295 at 13:36 on October 30 2009 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
he was smoking, she looked at said: quit now, smoking is not good. Hand Quduo, but that he turned over with cigarette butts in the white skin but Huanen a bit hot, but she did not flinch.
He said: What pain?
hurt. Just as long as you are happy. Smoke it so good?
smoking can forget all the pain. . .

he was drinking, he touched her Huanen pink face, slender fingers gently stroked, and not forced, for fear that such a difference between the United States disappeared. He suddenly leans her s cheek, is the alcohol with that pretty mouth overbearing to say: I want to kiss you. She gently closed my eyes. Eyelashes trembling slightly. Dim light, she seems beautiful night elves general. He was drunk, intoxicated by the warm lips to let him, he bit off fiercely, eyelashes quivering,red wing heritage boot, oozing little crystal.
hurt. Just as long as you are happy.
her lips gently bite injuries, as if full of bright red blood oozing dew in the same bud. Slowly, slowly sliding down the corners of the mouth. . . She gave him a sweet smile. . .

him in silence,red wing shoes outlet, long time refused to speak. Accompanied by her side in silence. He suddenly held her tightly, as if to crush her. Hold more and more tightly, the more hold more tightly, he heard her rapid breathing, and she quickly for breath, she quickly stifled. Her pale face,red wing mens boots, blood in the gradual retreat. Was. Still looked at him gently. Then he suddenly let go of her. Her long breath, eyes closed.
hurt. Just as long as you are happy.
her face glowed white, to quiet.

you go.
Why?
I do not for you. You find a good enough, man enough to love you, and I is not worthy.
not.

he fiercely slapped her palm. You get out of here. You are so good, so lovely a woman good enough for me. You get out of here.
wipe away her mouth with blood. Smiling, silent leave.
back at her to leave, he fell to the ground, silently remembered: What pain?

the former days of his own doing has never changed. He was smoking, drinking, fighting. Each finish frame, he touched each other's face: What pain?

he always hallucination, he saw her smile at her in silence: as long as you are happy like.
he smiled. You by my side I am most happy.
However, surrounded by silence as the dead general.

she met a gang of hooligans, who followed them to smoke,red wing heritage boots, drink alcohol, she made them slaves, happy to be playing them. Every time they go there debauchery around her place, she was always the first one in the bathroom, the door is the devil's world, the devil is in the shouting. Door, she was quiet in front of the mirror and smile. Happy enough.
Then she opened the door, a shameless night black roses to bloom.

he saw her dance floor,red wing motorcycle boot, blinding black eye shadow, bright red lips, voluptuous figure. She laughed,red wing shoes, for everyone laugh. People cheer for her, the men around her shameless. He rushed over her again slapped a palm.
He looked at her tears. She looked up
quiet: not hurt. Just as long as you are happy.

more about looking at the withered roses. He cried. Come with me. He took her hand and she flinched.

No, you wait, okay?
why.
. I'm afraid I'm not bad, not good enough for you. . . . . . . . .
tag Huanen lips eyelashes face smoking
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links