View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 369436503 at 15:21 on September 30, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Emotional World girl asked the boy: [you still love me]
boy laughed, and said [of course `little fool`]
it really proud of the girl laughed, and said [it ... you will love me for how long? ]
little boy thought a moment,puma ferrari, that [a lifetime is enough. I will love you with my life until I can not love.]
girls still are not lucky break by and asked [Really? that What do you use to prove to me!]
boy thought a moment, pulled the girl's hand goes out.
girls do not understand, ask a boy [Where are you taking me?]
boys have been do not say, but pulled the girl's hand tightly, had been walking through the noisy streets, they came to a chic shops.
girl can not help but curiosity, asked the [this is what ah ?]
boy pulled the girl's hand, walked into the store.
he said [I am here to prove that,puma ferrari shoes, I really will love you forever,puma women shoes!]
the original,puma outlet store, here is a post- to the tattoo shop, the boy asked the clerk to give them both a place were all in the left hand ring finger tattoo of a beautiful 4-leaf grass.
boy looked at the two hands of the 4 leaf grass, laughing.
boy light Light holding girl said in her ear V [`Now your arms in hand like two rings 4 leaves, like grass, but never pick can not afford it! This is not afraid of the future I will leave you Unless the fingers cut off .. I only, or that I die ...]
girls quickly hand over the boy's mouth, [Zhu A! I know, I know you will not leave I! not allow you to die! if you die, who will squeeze my bully `Hey`]
boys to girls hold more tightly. [OK, I die. I'll give you a lifetime `who bully myself I love you call it `` Oh dear da wife!]
[Who is your wife `Well`]
[you are, you wear my ring it! allowed deadbeat!]
[Well `I want to cut it!]
[you dare!] boy's heart suddenly correct tightly.
[I am ... not! hey`]
.... .............
Since then, boys and girls have been very good relationship and occasionally wayward girls, boys always let her.
girl who secretly vowed that she keep up The boy for life, never betray!
But one day ....
boy suddenly said to the girl [us part.]
girl was shocked, kept on holding the boy's hand, and asked [ ,],[forgot? there, we, our 4-leaf grass, leaves of grass ring our 4 ah! can not afford to get this is a never, and how could you leave me!?]
boys side of the indifferent, mm no feelings when he said [that can be removed ... I will try to get rid of.]
[why! then we get rid of everything before it? how can you be so heartless `] girls no rejection shouted together.
[me .. I still go.] boy turned to go.
[Do not! Do not leave me!] girl pulled the boy's hand tightly, but the boys put her a force to throw off.
boy is gone, the girl finally cried.
She looked at the ring on his left ring finger, saw a long, long time, are really just an illusion of happiness Why?
The next day, the boy received a letter from the girl.
your arms `
way to allow me to call you the last time.
Yesterday , you go,puma mens shoes, I think a lot a lot, I think we used to. In the past we more happy, more happy ah.
have heard friends say this sentence: If you begin to remember, that now has begun to hurt.
is not it, yesterday, you really hurt me a good deep, you know? me it really hurts, really hurts ...
you personally killed our love to walk away as to leave I am a person handling the aftermath? You said you let the grass rocket 4 leaves removed, but I can not ah! I can not bury our love, we in the past, I ... .. I can only bury his .
In fact,puma shoes on sale, I really can not do without you.
I never believe there is love, that you let me see; I have always believed to be happy, you make me feel; I do not believe there has been always, you prove to me. But all these do is ########? how can all forget, I still always remember ah. I can not forget the ah `
lose you, I really do not know even how can I carry, the day after, I am the only one that day ...
, let me now .. the last time I left the wayward, it hurts it really hurts me to leave this place ...
loves you.
boy read the letter, his hands were shaking so badly ... how can this hurt his own love of a girl?
boys went to the girl's home Fengliaoyiban be welcome the past is a white girl ....
has gone away, flew back to her original paradise ....
boy fell to his knees before the girl's body cold, broke down in tears ....
mouth talking about the [fool! how do you not know it, yesterday was April Fool ah!]
depressed ~ ~ read. How do you feel? You should also understand, to cherish you now have .. love, not a joke ~ ~ If you can began to regret losing. , Then. Everything comes to an end .. friends. Reproduced in this reading log. To remind others. Present value of all ~ ~ ..
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links