View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 05:57 PM   #1
nuhrue947

Default Men's side of marriage is called side vegetables ,

Originally posted 】 【
Taizhou Harbor

User 990725 Posted : Today I went to the farms to buy food and see a handsome guy in the stall , stood a sign that read , Jiaojiang farm people, there is room car , sign -minded women in a gentle , selling vegetables is only the starting point of struggle in life ... ...

sound 】 【 users

serious mine : to sell vegetables at the same time promote their own , really cattle.

E orifices barrier : kill two birds with ah , terrible , terrible , Taylor.

pirate ship captain : I had had a

Reporter verify 】

Jiaojiang top three farm in farms , the reporter found the edge of the side of marriage is a guy selling vegetables . Young man named Qiu Renjun , quite handsome.

according to his own account, his parents were on the farm to farm, he is an only child at home , go out to work after high school . See their parents grow old,Abercrombie & Fitch, their own and make some money so that the elderly enjoy life more . So he quit his job , rented a stall at the farms where vegetables begin .

Hsiao Chiu, born in 1982, this year's nominal age of 28 , he said his food stalls carry a person , usually too busy , no time to find a girlfriend , parents very anxious and I thought the sell side Vegetable side of marriage this trick .

in the local forums, has been to see what this girl said ,

newspaper correspondent Qu sail

newspaper reporter in the history of Taizhou, a party

Sponsored Links