View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 05:00 AM   #2
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

Very often, people give themselves a goal.
more often a person with a title, a power, an asset, an office to locate their targets.
So, I want to test brand-name school exam, read MA, PhD; do I want to be a community leader who has the power of one kind or another; business I want to collect money,timberland boots, substantial savings accumulated resources. With this goal, people's behavior will be driven in achieving awareness of gyro-like spin up, never bored.
so used to seeing so many people struggle to walk, to achieve those goals, Fushoutieer, Lianqi breath, bite the bullet, and even weep. Once the goals, it arrogance, triumphant, triumphantly, even arrogant. When reality can not be merged with others while pursuing the goal line,timberland boots uk, more people will fly without the loss of the first efforts in the direction, whining, complaining, jealousy, even hatred filled the chest, slacking off, laissez-faire, or even undermine it into a narcotic the main theme of life.
materialized in this society,mens timberland boots, people are faced with temptations all the time, are faced with many choices, you have what kind of world view, values, what kind of life there. I once had around a man who is not a big office, but some real power, his life is the ideal first wealth. For this ideal, he tried various ways beneficial to occupy , the only way money can open his smiling face and mouth. He was soon up rich, bought a lot around the house. Unfortunately, he did not have time to live on one, then walked into the prison door. I think: he was in prison, will be thoroughly aware of their behavior, and freedom than if, he will not hesitate to to choose wealth?
, of course, there will be some people with their own efforts achieved some success, that is, to achieve their stated objectives,timberland boots sale, it is admirable. But, then, we do not want to see the scene saw: these people in the drink is a daily routine, playing cards gambling pillars of life, playing a woman is to relax and be cool drag racing is a self-regulating. They will struggle early with the improvement of life disappeared, as if a new person.
such people abound in the society, the emergence of such a person is not surprising. Have some intelligent people thought for a moment, they will know that the reason rich people is that they have an outside of the target, and not rely on the heart. When the heart of this goal can be achieved,timberland outlet, or the tragic diving, they began the psychological imbalance, we use a subversive act that we seem to pour his heart, the interpretation of his inner emptiness.
We are all one in this vast world of dust, office, status, wealth is not what we used to show off. People, the most powerful place to be is the heart. Practice inside and let it win without pride, lose with grace; it does not respect Kang, cheap is not humble; it is not vertical hi, tire sad. Learn a sincere and respect, learn a modest and serious, self-respect and self-discipline to learn a ... ... people to pursue the highest goal should be to improve the heart and strong, so at any time, it will provide us with inexhaustible source of power, let us not because of rich and noble, not because of status and hierarchy, not because of weak and inferior, and not because of ordinary and ashamed. Due to this pursuit, our life will be with green grass, mixed with fragrant flowers,timberland uk, Yang Zhao sweet smile.
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links