Thread: Ativan rx 14158
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
ming6bai8d
Second Lieutenant

ming6bai8d is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

1999664 2007 年 10 月 31 日 21:00 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
Men : \br>
M: \comrades returned fire?! \;
M: \go to Sanlitun drinking, I was more than an hour door pestle three characters too! cold I head ice chips, with the crystal lamps like ... ... \\very deep; ballast also a head of ice crystals, I Pooh! not that some snot frozen into a solid foam it? one that does not look in your own point of Pizi ... ... \> Woman: \\! Chou Chou is not your own point of virtue that! say you can be really great parents, how to save Pakistan from a half-baked thing you so,{{,���‘�比死��受.!\ - Qzone日志! \: \where have all seen the paintings,chi turbo flat iron! \** how to Leonardo da Vinci through your stomach, your paintings look so real,生活在于运动---驾驶新车记 - Qzone日志! \? jealous, right? Who does not like your breasts large egg yolk it? really,老婆给老公的家规! - Qzone日志, either you see the day in front of children covered with a ######## chest, I really could not tell you for the positive and negative too! \

women: \Like my grandma in the sewing. \
women: \,hot pink chi flat iron, it can be fishing,chi turbo ceramic flat iron! This is the capital,paul smith sale, you know? wish I had had a late-bloomer ... ... \! \: \,chi flat iron! \you let go of me! you do not stop until I called people, smelly hooligans ... ... \;

women: \> M: \you a bad person ... ... ... ... \
ming6bai8d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links