View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 07:59 PM   #1
1r6g5x5v4z
Private

1r6g5x5v4z is on a distinguished road
Default Organic Chemistry – Fashionista Fashion Industry

As soon as the BCBG show ended this morning,armani sunglasses, a nice chunk of the crowd made their way a few blocks south to Keens Steakhouse for the Organic by John Patrick presentation, styled again this season by Lauren Goodman.
Now nothing makes me happier then a quick compliment (well, except looking at pretty clothes,Cheap Jerseys, hair and makeup), especially when it comes from one of my all-time favorite models,Hockey Jerseys, Shalom. She was holding court up near the bar and I had to snap a shot of her adorable bow tie. When she gave my blazer, boyfriend tee, and bleach splotched JET jeans the thumbs up,Monster Energy Hats, I knew my day was going to be just fine indeed. Thanks, Shalom!
The collection definitely didn’t disappoint either.The dark room and the ultra ######y pin curls and red lips (thanks to Odile Gilbert for Aveda and Gucci Westman for Revlon) perfectly offset the pretty yet sultry spring selections. There was definitely a bit of a boudoir thing going on. And the pieces felt like a natural,Courtroom Couture Who Dressed Best Before the Judge – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice, lighter evolution of the strong,NYFW Fall 2011 The Ten Best Collections – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice, dark fall palette we saw in February. I’m pretty sure Britt should put in a personal order for one of those trenches asap while I’m eyeing the pastel printed dresses. And of course,wholesale red bull hats, you don’t for one second get the sense of anything crunchy or granola.
And that’s just the way we like our sustainable fashion,DC Hats, thank you very much.
Posted in:
Fashion Shows, Slideshows, Spring 2010 New York Organic Chemistry By Abby Gardner Friday,Rag & Bone Perfect the Cargo Pant – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice, Sep 11, 2009 / 12:25 AM GMT -5
1r6g5x5v4z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links