View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 08:58 PM   #18
rwwewttiw66
Second Lieutenant

rwwewttiw66 is on a distinguished road

Shi Lin, sullen, and my heart has been a bit unhappy. Time is the other set, the end of what to say too busy to be late, not very respectful of one thing? It took another ten minutes, although the woman surnamed Wu has been accompanied to speak, stone Lin's face has become increasingly ugly. Cold sitting next to the river, and my heart is also very angry,英文SEO, for the first time the man was late to meet a considerable lack of respect, what to look for excuses is wrong.
Five two dozen, when the protagonist finally came in the door. A thin boy,外贸SEO, very correct facial features. His head and upper-middle, wiped the hair gel hair, wearing a very formal suit. He pulled a chair to sit down, explained: "After today, will have been left open,SEO, and was Head left and talk for an hour, plus the damn traffic jam."
But does not apologize. Shi Lin, sullen, eyes water, slightly drooping eyelids, looking at the table, not to speak. Men do not care down, drinking tea in a good mood, looked across the table stone Lin, and Jiang cold accosted, said: "You are?" Cold river although she unhappy, or politely replied: "I am Lin brother, sister.
"man named Liu Yixiang, is leading a large graduate from small to mostly very smooth operator, always regard themselves as very high. Shi Lin Liu Yixiang see less pay him any heed to the cold self-care and Jiang spoke, and asked how old the cold river, where reading, words are a bit under the leadership question between the gesture. When that cold river when he was studying in VII, Liu Yixiang said: "Seven are also good, while not the top schools, though one is far more than we can not compare, but how is key high schools. A good read, or admitted to the University there is hope.
rwwewttiw66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links