View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 02:33 AM   #1
fanlan7920
Private

fanlan7920 is on a distinguished road
Default ghd Butterfly (202)

Whitney Houston's awards honour (Agencies),モンクレールメンズ
2009-11-13 07:57 2009-11-13 07:57:18.0Whitney Houston's rewards honourWhitney Houston ,American Music Awards1159103Celebrities2@webnews/enpproperty-->

Whitney Houston namely to deed along the American Music Awards (AMAs) because a special honouree.

Related readings:
 Whitney Houston's attribute loss
 Jay-Z, Whitney Houston guide pop scrapbook charts
The 'I Look To You' singer - who has won a staggering 21 AMAs from 37 nominations - want be handed the International Artist Award at the star-studded ceremony later this month and ambition perform her fashionable solo 'I Didn't Know My Own Strength'.
AMA maker Larry Klein said: "We're honoured to have Whitney Houston back aboard the AMA stage after 10 years.
"She has won the maximum AMAs of any female artist among history and namely without a mistrust an international superstar so it's only fitting we honour her with the International Artist Award this year by such one essential duration surrounded her profession"
The International Artist Award has only been presented seven times amid the awards' 36-year history.
Previous recipients include Michael Jackson,ghd hair, Rod Stewart,ghd Butterfly, Led Zeppelin,louis vuitton bag cZ, Bee Gees,abercrombie, Aerosmith,hermes, Madonna and Beyonce Knowles.
Other stars to doing along this year's AMAs along Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre include Rihanna,ghd Butterfly (556),gucci pas cher, Shakira, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Lopez and The Black Eyed Peas.
fanlan7920 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links