Thread: naklejki
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 07:58 AM   #17
m7w9m6pw6
Captain

m7w9m6pw6 is on a distinguished road

. . 10 - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

174840253 2008 年 04 月 01 日 18:08 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
to learn to drive Ten days
Today is the last day to learn to drive, the day also began to rain,oakley sunglasses 2011, but today met a super good coach, plus I 忽悠 he introduced him to students, because it is no less taught me things, harvest is large, but also happy to talk, mostly holding, he said, huh, huh. This old man really good, like this one. sum up the essentials
Subject:
1. turning when the car hit front wheel to keep the middle of the road
2. right angle: the right angle to the junction of the middle car to play around, after the front is back to the wheel, the left corner coincides with the street fighting mad after two laps left, after the back wheel car is the right angles in the middle of the road when the car began to play round the right corner. with the right angle bend
3.S, nothing special, do not be dead primarily biting point, with the sense of play round will be very successful.
4, designated parking: On the right turn signal, so that the left seam front hood white line, and then when the meter box to the right corner when facing the yellow column on the brakes, hit the handbrake.
5. slope from: On the left turn signal, slow lift the clutch, the front lift of loose hand brake,sunglasses 2011, do not lift the clutch too fast, or turn off deal is off, but then have to lift the front of the loose hand brake, the car was definitely not the case after the slide .
6. over covers: car covers at the corner to hit twice, is a loop back to the front, the savings would have the feel, and look at life from me, huh, huh, anyway, today is still relatively smooth passes .
7. misalignment side Bridge: This school was very good, good coach, teach, and he expects that I can live. Left front cover facing the bridge joints at the left-right two-thirds of the bridge; slowly open, and the second round about the bridge to the right twice, when the car left the front cover to bridge gap left quickly when the right place back three times, when the front is the latter,dior sunglasses 2011, and quickly return to the right circle, waiting to cross the bridge it. This move by the old man, not to mention, really decent, where thanks,chanel sunglasses 2011!!!
8. Meters Modified files: rainy days, the old man did not dare let me start to open, afraid of sliding, then showed me two . Finally could not resist, I infer twice, not to mention, this thing really is not covered, I did not succeed, Oh, seven or eight stalls hung a mess about her. But later he found the point of feeling really, if you give a couple of chances, be sure the line!!!

Waiting Driving to the arrangements for training and examination time, class because it is so not on,sunglasses hut, I hope to get this right before May Day,dior sunglasses, first thanked the!!!
m7w9m6pw6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links