View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
9116u1ucwx

Default I adore you, long period.

So you have a long time. ( As a person who can comprehend and alternate )
-
I love you, long time. So you have a long time. Now, I want to leave, than the long, long time even for a long time ... ... -
- Inscription -
-
-
-
I inquire, how to let a person know you want him? -
you say, my heart quietly kept his name, he can feel. -
I have been in my heart
tin repeat your name, but you have not listened from. -
Perhaps you do not know what I'm waiting for you. -
-
-
-
I asked, while are you waiting for a txt message, you will tune into silent mode or outside mode? -
you say, muted. In this access, that message will come when full of wonders. -
So I accommodated the speechless, I now regretted. -
I have been seeing by mobile phone, I feel that some obsessive-compulsive disarray,Vibram FiveFingers Kso, and the screen lights up each moment, my center would likewise emulate the light up, this sensibility, so beauteous, so heartbreaking. -
-
-
I asked, Are you engaged? Doing? Eat it? -
you one answer, busy, reading writings, not eaten. -
can be simple-minded, I found myself to not know what to say,Vibram FiveFingers Classic, say what namely excessive to say everything will only make people tired. -
you live in a world I can not, merely you I live in a sky. -
So, I was doomed to fail human. -
However, why beautiful you can not aid me think approximately it, I can say to you what I can do for you? -
However, why can not you busy trying to return some of the interrogative sentence, let the talk longer? -
However,Vibram Fivefinger, why you not such a time, so miss me,Women FiveFingers Performa, miss a human who has been waiting as you? -
-
-
I did not ask
exports, but this does not mean my Drafts nobody. -
I have been writing, has been canceled, has been changed. Occasionally an or two, will the publish be transferred to the last second ahead Drafts. -
can even be such rigid screening, I knew she saved a lot of drafts, and that numerous of the lines, there are only 3 words: I want you. -
but you must ask, and said I do not have hair, you are not the same as no news? -
I said, for panic of afflicting to you. -
In truth, I equitable want to wait for you unsolicited once,Vibram FiveFingers Bikila, I believe, in fact, you miss me. -
but namely made me always meditation, -
-
-
-
I hang QQ, I always like to just open your team, every time, can lightly see you. -
every pound, knock aboard the gate, I will discern you, -
could you have been black with a reek face, as if offended with me. -
sometimes light up ambition not shake a morsel, I forever absence to 1st mention hello to you. -
how can you always such a big shelf, so many of the spectrum, so many I will be sure to say hello? -
you always
hen we are not, as to why the reincarnation of the absolute arrest under the ah? -
I waited so long and so to your word, do not put the baby that you must come behind down ... ... -
I, -
Perhaps you do no know what I'm waiting for you. -
-
-
-
my tiny gray sky today, -
I want you,Women Vibram FiveFingers Kso, want you, I miss you. -
guess your heart stop, could there, my name. -
found, -
original, you truly do not know what I'm waiting for you. -
-
-
-
Now, I want to leave. -
may think once we, memorize those days of lustful laughter, think of those images, -
remember those moments, but also melancholy. But I was weary, -
I want to leave, than the long, long time even for a long time ... ... -
-
cause why we would so, -
or -
Jimmy said: -
because you love me, I was like you. -
you leave me, I just fell in love with you. -
you go too hasty, -
or I can not keep up your pace. -

Sponsored Links