View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
8374p1vqyy

Default My baby mentioned to me, baby

p.m.,I suggest Hot Beijing Number 13811588120121 pair M-Zone, I was busy in the office , bored in my bureau waded up and down ,GHD Hair Straightener, play mini-train, eat a small snack , and occasionally coming here to scatter favor a child , want me to play games with her , But because I actually have to handle with matters which did not materialize.
Fast amenable two hours afterward,People all smile , actually absence human hurt, she was lying above my side looking by me as a long period , suddenly ran to my side let me take attention over the ears , I am quaint to inquire her to mumble even the 2 of us Ah , she nodded, his face serious , I saw down, she was lying silently in my ear that

You do not cheerful, you understand I adore you, you ah happy I was maximum cheerful , , Baby child ,田园秋color, my mama companion you apt melodrama zombie games to play nice, advisable she shook her head no, and so go namely done playing with my mom , I also play practice ah.

heart touched numerous tin no mention , complex, guilt , delight , muddle , I have merged feelings Qi Chung heart , merely with the written records of this moment.

Sponsored Links