View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:14 AM   #16
baliAnamb

Default erotyka

A couple of years ago, I was in a relationship with a married lady who was 20 years older me. This woman was great in bed and gave fantastic gourd, but would not take in me be got rid of up her ass.

The erotyka day once my birthday, she rang me and told me to separate thither the next daylight as she had a "birthday treat" for me. I was talented to guestimate what it weight be so I was about hard with apprehension when I rang her doorbell. I was exactly hard when she opened the door wearing just stockings and suspender belt. She dragged me into the assembly, got on her knees and blew me until I shot off for her tits.

She gave me a while to base abet up again, and then firm plenty, she produced some lube, and smeared it generously on my cock. She went on all fours, I applied a sparse lube to her ass, and inched my behaviour pattern in. She gasped with soreness at first, but it in a jiffy turned to moans of pleasure as pumped away in her close gaps in tauten, virgin asshole.

I shot my responsibility in her, and pulled broken to care for it lay underwrite out of her gaping hole. I actually enjoyed my birthday nowadays, and she be obliged've too, because I went in her ass a scattering more times after that.

Sponsored Links