View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:13 AM   #14
baliAnamb

Default erotyka

A two of years ago, I was in a relationship with a married cleaning woman who was 20 years older me. This lady-love was eminent in bed and gave exotic perceptiveness, but would never let me be got rid of up her ass.

The erotyka daylight once my birthday, she rang me and told me to separate circa the next day as she had a "birthday deal with" as regards me. I was talented to guess what it power be so I was verging on toilsome with hope when I rang her doorbell. I was quite sedulously when she opened the door wearing just stockings and suspender belt. She dragged me into the assembly, got on her knees and blew me until I crack off over her tits.

She gave me a while to assemble back up again, and then sure sufficient, she produced some lube, and smeared it generously on my cock. She went on all fours, I applied a sparse lube to her ass, and inched my way in. She gasped with pain at first, but it straightway turned to moans of pleasure as pumped away in her airtight, virgin asshole.

I inducement my saddle with in her, and pulled out to watch it come undeveloped out cold of her gaping hole. I really enjoyed my birthday emcee, and she should've too, because I went in her ass a scattering more times after that.

Sponsored Links