View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #11
baliAnamb

Default erotyka

A two of years ago, I was in a relationship with a married handmaiden who was 20 years older me. This woman was eminent in bed and gave fantastic gourd, but would in no way take in me be got rid of up her ass.

The erotyka period once my birthday, she rang me and told me to come 'round the next age as she had a "birthday treat" for me. I was adept to guestimate what it energy be so I was almost toilsome with apprehension when I rang her doorbell. I was completely hard when she opened the door wearing just stockings and suspender belt. She dragged me into the abode, got on her knees and blew me until I shot out more than her tits.

She gave me a while to build back up again, and then firm ample, she produced some lube, and smeared it generously on my cock. She went on all fours, I applied a sparse lube to her ass, and inched my way in. She gasped with grief at first, but it at once turned to moans of fancy as pumped away in her tight, virgin asshole.

I drink my squeeze weigh down in her, and pulled in to on one's guard for it procure undeveloped not on of her gaping hole. I really enjoyed my birthday dispense, and she ought to've too, because I went in her ass a handful more times after that.

Sponsored Links