Thread: What is love
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

Times, November 24 (Reporter Linjiang Li) in the school, students learn the most important task is to be in college,beats by dre studio, there are some . Today, Shandong University,monster headphones sale, Office of Academic Affairs published
afternoon, reporters from the official website of Office of Academic Affairs Alexander saw the examination, Alexander Office of Academic Affairs in accordance with the notice, to ensure accurate understanding of their students learning,monster beats by dre, still required the current, limited to selected students failing the situation to the public. Schools ask the students of the Institute of organizations do check the other requirements are still failing students early rehabilitation-related courses, so as not to affect the school. Student signature confirmation sheet should be 3 December to return to academic subjects in paper form.
in the notice, the reporter saw dozens of students failed more than 10 curricula, and some students Of these, three students failed the subject goes to 26.
According to reports, some students learning ability in general,monster beats headphones, will affect the results. But more is that some students entering university from high school, learning the state undisciplined, unwilling to learn and absenteeism, truancy, or busy with work and other social activities, or indulging in online games, has led to examinations often fail.
in accordance with the provisions of most universities, students failing the course for the results to apply for rehabilitation,monster in-ear headphones, if the make-up does not pass, will affect the issuance of degree certificates, or even delay graduation or drop out.
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links