View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 08:26 PM   #19
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

QCEdward is on a distinguished road
Default Office 2010 License

I had to do a Microsoft Office 2010 32 Bit Keycomplete restore on my computer, and I am/would like to re-install my Offic Professional plus 2010, but I lost the activation key.I call microsoft tech support and they could not find any record of my product registration on file.They told me that they could not do anything Office 2010 Pro Plus to help because they had no record of my product I have the disk but again lost the activation key.Is there any way I can find it or get a new one.You can if you have the license to go with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Key it. Some product keys are only one Office Pro Plus 2010 Activation Keylicense, some are more. The person who has the product key that you're trying to use should know if it's good for one license or more.I bought my laptop with windows office installed on it already. Problem is when i wanna use a program, like word, it asks me for a product activation key (25 character). What can i do about this, where can i Microsoft Office 2010 Sale find the activation key if i dont have any microsoft office "cd's"
QCEdward is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links