View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 07:50 PM   #18
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

QCEdward is on a distinguished road
Default Office Standard 2010 Activation Key

I just got a computer Office 2010 Professional Plus Product Keyfor Christmas, it has windows office 2010 on it but requires a cd key. The manual did not have the Key on it. I do not know where to look. i have searched my whole computer and the box. and ideas or repeats of what else i should do would be much appreciatedNo you do NOT have Office 2010, you have Microsoft Office Home And Studenta trial period of Office 2010. A PC doesn't come with microsoft office pre installed. You have no key because you haven't purchased a key yet.I purchased a laptop that has Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2010, but Microsoft Office 2010 32bit Keyafter about 30 days it started to say "Product Activation Failed." So I'm guessing it was the Beta or a trial version.Go back to the place where you bought the laptop, and complain BIG time that you Microsoft Office Standard THOUGHT you were buying something usable that Office 2010 Home And Student Serialcame packaged with the computer, and if they can't provide the necessary solution, you want your money back, and then go some place more reputable, and use the money to buy a computer that DOES have Microsoft Office Standardgenuine software installed.
QCEdward is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links