View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 06:51 AM   #1
4ygiospg

Default in fact the photonic band

Not the end of 2012 , but the earth into the photon belt , but in completely into the moment , we will in 3 days of 0 degree through space , of course, a lot of people will die , the magnetic poles reverse , 3 -dimensional retreated 0 Dimension , is undoubtedly the destruction, but ushered in a new world , there are many, many people will survive those 3 days , then 3 days, the solar system in the photonic band is huge in the chemical changes occur , the human body atoms Will also be re- combination, ushered in a 4 -dimensional space , the first 5 era. Personal understanding : Maya is not the end of the world that he is clearly written December 21, 2012 the night falls, the dawn of December 22 will not come . Maya is also a must have and we live in a space, he naturally can not predict what the 4 -dimensional space , but not during the day on December 22 , but 3 days later , almost Christmas, the day will come !
12种prophecies are recorded in 2012 was an extraordinary year, The Bible Code , Tuibei Tu , Taiwan Mayan children, Cangseng Pisces to Aquarius even a transition time that all of this .
the most authentic of the U.S. space agency NASA investigation , and in 1960 found that there are clusters of distant stars ( in fact the photonic band ), a few years ago that 2012 will occur north and south poles reversed in 2011 4 eclipse occurs
We live in the 4th century and the junction of the 5th century , we should be proud of , 3 to 4 degrees dimensional space is most needed is the power of human spirit and hopefully , I will live Down and witness this moment.
3 days of darkness, human evolution , the era of light , 4 -dimensional space , everything sounds like a science fiction novel .
, however, is true, does not matter, 2012, all know.
If it is true, I'm very thankful to live in that era. Well , not horrible ------- -------------------------- dead but I hope all this is true ----- --- after all, did not finish Maya diary .
2011 's wonderful , the scientific identification of 2012 , and the same 12 languages ​​.
right and wrong , true or otherwise , who can break ? own jis Heaven
Do not turn to read the day he died . . . . . .

Sponsored Links