View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 06:32 AM   #20
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

Today, the Internet news that a serious traffic accident, accident, someone lost their lives,mbt sport shoes, watching the news feeling feel very depressed! People in my entire life, is really not to think about, some things can happen in an instant! Moment is over,mbt shoes uk! Life is so uncertain it! Think about lives lost! How sad heart!
I kept thinking, I suddenly remembered that his father has passed away, his father passed away suddenly due to accidents,mbt shoes sale, none of us did not think this is the result of a sudden, so the whole family are very sad ... ...
really good sorry ... ...
Why can not life always long? Why is life always so fragile? I do not know!
some things, really like the book said, turning is a lifetime! When you do not plan everything, and some unexpected things occur, and no one know how it is, who do not know how to end the future is!
every day! Every time,mbt lami! Every moment! We have no way of knowing his next step is placed in that position, people living sometimes fate can not be countered really ah!
Every day we can only walk a straight line of life! The piece of the end of the line is dead! The way each person is always a straight line, it is always the fact that no one can avoid them in the past! We only try to make a more extended line! Life changes for a long time! So be it!
law of nature can not do anything!
very sad thing, every day life in coming, passing away every day life in there!
in the living! How can we go off to? Maybe we should wake up now, perhaps, people alive, we must strive to live each day now,mbt trainers! People live is to enjoy every day!
do not know why, today's news that the accident really affected my mood,mbt uk! I also think many of the problems of life!
I think people no matter what the circumstances, every day know what they are doing, we must know that people can only live for a lifetime, but also to know and to work hard for their treasure! To live each day!
people to walk around the world to be happy no one want to go! Want to safely over a lifetime, so take things too hard when in distress or to learn about yourself open solution! Perhaps only this life to know that people were no afterlife, so! To live is to live well! People like to live! Lived up to the wonderful! Life I, the vegetation of a fall! We should cherish the most time should be the thing!
the news today that makes me really is the deepest feelings! I wish the world less sad thing! Hope not to be so many sad people!
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links