Thread: My quirks
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 05:24 AM   #1
kate201011

Default My quirks

Everyone has a lot of quirks,Chanel Shoes outlet, such as my brother likes to collect chewing gum packaging,monster headphones, one of my friend has a bunch of bottles in the home. And my dad have a lot of red wine,Monster Headphone, some have a long years old,discount louis vuitton bags, so it is valuable. I like to collect high-heeled shoes,monster beats solo, all brands of high heels I basically has a pair. For example Yves Saint Laurent Pumps andChanel Shoes ,louis vuitton bags online store, I have a few pairs of sandals,Cheap moncler, I also have a few pairs of Jimmy Choo shoes. And there are several pairs of Manolo Blahnik shoes and Christian Louboutin Shoes . In the summer I like to wear Manolo Blahnik Pumps to go shopping . In the winter I will wear Christian Louboutin Boots and bought some gifts to see my grandmother with my father . So I think the shoes are a part of my life. When wearing Manolo Blahnik and Christian Louboutin shoes i think I am a lady,moncler daunenjacke, because my parents always said I was a girl with a man of character. Really funny.

Sponsored Links