View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 01:56 PM   #3
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

Knowledge Focus: I am using the software, but need to run under DOS,gucci handbags, but my software on my computer, using a DOS boot disk into the Chinese how to read the post on the What instructions can be used to open? If it breaks then the drive is to show C or After reading on how to enter the And if it is character driven show For example, I have downloaded the PC3000 hard drive repair software,louis vuitton handbags, how to read it in DOS, according to installation guide me: the work must be distinguished in the 200MB and then format and install DOS system files DOS system files? I do a DOS boot CD-ROM,cheap designer handbags! 1, when you use the DOS boot disk into DOS mode, the black screen can see A: >, called the command prompt, the drive A is A, the A plate, which is usually said that the 3.5 inch floppy disk drive. To go to other districts,louis vuitton denim, such as C or D, enter the following command to convert (I suggest you first try in the Windows system look so familiar with DOS commands, you can click Start - Run - enter cmd - OK, this is the path of the command prompt longer can enter cd .. Enter first retreated C root directory):

A: > C: Enter key on your keyboard carriage return (which Go to Step C drive)
C: > dir / p enter (this step shows the contents of C drive, the parameter / p is to enable the show was suspended the entire screen is full, until you press any key, continue to the next screen,designer handbags, for easy browsing)
C: > cd pc3000 enter (this step is to enter into the pc3000 folder)
C: pc3000> setup.exe enter (this step is to run the installation file setup.exe, or run the executable directly, such as pc3000.exe)

2, on the installation tutorial:
this means is that you separate partition on the hard drive out of a district to As the existing C, D, E Districts, let us call it the F zone, the F region disk capacity to be at least 200Mb, 200Mb capacity of the several districts from the existing one in the area delineated, Then, format this partition,chanel flap bag, as usually do, like formatting C drive and then use DOS installation disk to install DOS in the F partition systems. DOS is an operating system, so when the F partition is formatted, also need to install the Windows system as the same as the DOS system installed in the F District, before you can use DOS. You now have some DOS bootable CD is not an installation CD, it must first find a DOS system installation CD.

3, after installation, boot into the DOS system, and then press 1 point way to find you to save a partition in a program that PC3000 and run.

*** I did my best in a more popular description about the use of the software process, but the process of step 2 is still very complicated and there will be many surprises, not in the more detailed Description guidance. I suggest you, if possible, close friends have computer knowledge with you trying to accomplish coordination. you teach too Xiangxi it! Use the dir command to view your files. If you want the current operating line conversion from C to A disk drive under the next then you just type a: on the first floor of the say is good, very detailed, did correct!
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links