View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 02:41 AM   #1
2815n1tzzo

Default Education namely also momentous ( Comedy articles

First of always, appeared on the Internet such a post:

my PhD, I know the importance of learning through so numerous years of study, I have succeeded in production their own children from a plough into a class cadres Now not only have car pick me up from go, yet also home to more than a hundred square house, the monthly income of more than 3000 pieces, also married a beautiful wife, I lived a merry life and I thank life ...

then arose in a diversity of Replies friends

A Huitie following:

my Master, I understand the magnitude of wisdom, so I chose medical school and now is one eye hospital doctor. extra than a every month proceeds of 10,000 yuan,GHD Green Straighteners, I not only bought a house, the automobile is also effortless because the Hospital of the maximum beauteous nurse MM, each day, inquired me to wed her to narrate the fact, this matrimony has What a good node. does no must slumber together

B Huitie follows:

my undergraduate and immediately a real possession company busy in the maneuvering of final year is actually hundreds of thousands a annual before bonuses than one annual, two years antecedent likewise assigned to 200 000 this year,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, has chance so ... ..

C Huitie as with:

I was seminary students, later years of effort, and finally when aboard the company's monetary director, I do not know why, my foreman is always so good. not only to my six-figure monthly salary. and even made a house and a car with me. I have enough money in the bank had a good finish in this life ... .. Yes, we are a listed company.

D Huitie as follows:

my secondary school students. Oh, and even a high school diploma can not find to do a good job on the customs assertion so I fully refreshed my head. has a house and a car with you is another is namely these are my own purchasing. Think not quite easy. my son on the United States to study the money, I save up enough for him. The afterward tread is for whom I have a son ...

E Huitie It’s about time:

what you loud noisy it? I do not have culture . never graduated from junior high school. find a good job, but to activity mahjong by home every day for of no cultural right. always allowed to count cards this year lost more than a million. Yes,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, If you are interested, free playing cards Yeah, I live in a definite village, south of I dad was the countryside capital and my call is 139029X88888 ...

F Huitie as with:

I deliberately became chairman of illiterate , males only twenty-six listed enterprise,GHD Purple Gift Set, ambition open several unfilial a 3 million to sing KTV, another daytime to ascertain a agreeable pipe 14 Niang these unfilial.

G Huitie as follows:

my lawful literacy,GHD IV Black Straighteners, accidentally became a triad boss, sibling hundred ten men, in charge of more than 60 streets, some shops and distraction city, a few annual income billion a day,GHD Leopard Grain, dozens of near my little girl. Yes, the deficiency of civilization, now please assist Dr listed it!

H Huitie consist in ...:

I was an moron, they selected me as premier, I'm nice on the playing Afghanistan, attack bombard Iraq, it is a twenty thousand die.

Sponsored Links