View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
ua1tg6hs8ooe
Lieutenant General

ua1tg6hs8ooe is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 2543333 at 14:11 on January 20th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

About
small Huang Fei Huang Fei, also known as small

: Feizi,gucci heels, hooligan
Date of Birth: September 24, 1985
Birthplace: Jilin
modeled after Andy Sun, Wei III.
a small readme
I fell in love with song and dance duet Huang Fei is also a cause and effect, remember the age of 12 performing groups often meet some song and dance duet performed to the country, heard on the head like stained Northeast of our folk art, and very occasional awareness of the village eight miles at the time it was the famous artist DC Lau,cheap gucci heels, Liu Huang Fei singing teacher discovered a small stick,gucci bikinis, and catch up on Huang Fei primary school summer holidays, so with his master to perform, so that became two very natural mentoring, DC Lau is the first teacher.
At the same time home to read more books to make a small Huang Fei against him and it is natural to study drama, but when a small 15-year-old Huang Fei graduated from elementary school, he has been unable to bear his enthusiasm and passion, the official coach of northeast couple famous performing artists MATURAL sects.
2007 Sun years and thanks to Andy for the division.
Second, the classic lines of small Huang Fei
your life than your kidneys are virtual yo
you want to rob my brother you do not know where to start with a small stage
Huang Fei was the one In the UK,gucci watches, Mexico (including: Japan, London), an award-winning title song
there was a man that package I,gucci sale, 3000,cheap gucci shoes, including three by beating the
mounted × almost
I'm sorry but should not be used to I dream × a place where children look
200, unfortunately I was an angel that heaven in caesarean
Baba
repair sail together a hundred years, the Millennium cultivation total is now well-known river bed
Music
to you that the old man physique I lay you sit in a specimen
ua1tg6hs8ooe is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links