View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 04:52 AM   #2
l3whgggly

Snow outside the window.
Su'e swirling, lively, and I suspect there will soon be dressed in white in the world. Black green gray green leaves that lug the tree bar, laden with bright white snow, this time is how the nature of human goodness ah!
I appreciate and waiting.
window of snow flying down from the sky, shining a hurry, it seems that something in the game and who,timberland boots uk, rapid, persistent, white figure that you feel called blink. This is a mother of Johnson & Johnson for their own children will be some give, which is nine hundred ninety-nine the fragrance of flowers will be dispersed. In the swirling snow, snow goose feather, ah,mens timberland boots, the natural Lord,timberland kids, how great you are!
my head down, glancing ... ... Hey, the snow? White, such as the mother of child kiss snow? I am shocked, I was looking for ... ...
this corner of the earth, ordinary, black green or gray green leaves Lianzhao branches, although a few slices of brown, no, just a light yellow. The world is a life, who would think so. Although it is winter season, the habitat of life, death did not come,cheap timberland boots, live and lively splash of life beating in the earth. In my life, I Zeng Qingxing world, death is too civilized civilization. But now ... ...
that white snow Yeah, in this world, why can not you exist? !
under the black green gray green coverage in the end is what? A pair of warm life care of hand?
winter is no longer, but what will be next spring? Green Jingjing that life will be scheduled, such as cakes from it?
snow is still falling, I feel pity for them, snow snow Yeah, you rush from heaven to earth, bounce, do you think of the cold ground there are so green it?
At this time, a snowflake floated into the window, but here also does not allow you, the classroom is test it, the students did not go out, the air over the black earth under the green cover but also contains hot!
... ... ... ...
in my childhood world, and you are as pure white, solid, not easily melted, so the childhood of winter, often Bailiang Liang Qing Lang Lang,timberland boots, the aging and death were buried in the snow , the chance to see a few fish lost consciousness, that is embedded in the body of ice. We wear shoes aloe series ran on the ice, to drive it completely cold childhood. Snow is the cradle of our childhood thick quilt it.
ah, the snow outside the window, you floated into my mind, floated into my memory of childhood world,timberland outlet!

Sponsored Links