View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 05:22 PM   #2
huang1234
Sergeant Major

huang1234 is on a distinguished road

a): dinosaurs become beautiful, pheasants become Phoenix.
you do not believe it, not to mention I made of very heavy, to find a fat husband does have such effect. Although the plain woman, can wipe the red point cosmetics makeup, no matter how the points are also called bottled water, he was an ancestor of his house I owe twelve thousand gold face, you said do not bother looking at trouble. 85 kilograms of fat guys we can not so critical, a pair of eyes,
b): Slender Wing Yat, life with the shape.
fat, fat is the most important feature of her husband, the fat to my They stand side by side, his belly one, your image will be beyond reproach slim. Moment, such as E Na scene gracefully, like the vocabulary, the ratio will be unprecedented for the maximum number of parts of a fat diet has been in a state of disgust I describe. Think about the weight of 170 pounds across the hill in front of you, who will care about your waist is not much widened 0.4CM, the chin is not by the two turned to three. Since then, no need to lose weight, no worries.
c): something for nothing, collect all mouth delicacies.
fat mouth and slander, he may not do, but certainly know eat eat eat. Food, essential for his life on the road a great first pursuit. Food, not just fill their stomachs on the line, must be both delicious, nutritional, ornamental, exotic nature. Otherwise, he would rush to fool about the food because the occupation of the stomach and not the value of limited memory. With you and your fat lazy husband, all the food have been eliminated, and you do not have to worry about. Or sit on the dry look, see who unable to bear hunger, can not bear to go to the kitchen or buy take-away, I do not believe you 85 kg 50 kg block header is worth the patience level of hunger.
d): leading out great panache.
fat husband, known as face looks kind of full, there are statues, was cited for careless . Also a bit of temperament, Tatu a glance, are like the big boss, or a returned overseas Chinese, led walk around the streets, non-stop air strikes envy and jealousy in the eyes of saliva water. The most unfortunate (of course you do not choose the right type of bad luck) hit a homely and downright tacky, because fat dip water, but also a In short, near the 85 kg class husband, no one doubts that we are a pauper.
v): to change his body shape is an interesting topic.
think always in front of a Of course, for a person more so than ever. Think about it, Andy Lau in Fix your glasses fell off, and Louis Koo win a Recovery. Devil-type developed a rigorous training program, such as animal training like him get into a popular film star.
VI): he is the best pads.
for my dear husband, you can enjoy totally free as he was covered with soft pads, can also give full play to their imagination, any trade-offs. When the car can rely on shoulders, chest pillows used to sleep ... ... think about if it is a thin bone, such as phosphorus guy, you dare to his dauntless head sent to the precious thing?
g): He walked with a heavy, run faster, will not get lost.
his lovely one fat, the temptation of the streets in no time fast-food market. I'm not worried that he was painted women with the wrong path, and then go around looking for their own.
VIII):
him a lot of resources such as water (sweating), oil resources, the cortex of resources, blood resources ... ... until science developed, it all resources can be extracted with the instrument when the equivalent exchange, made a strange if you do not.
IX): for example, her husband will take the initiative fat meat for the white bare active mosquito bite his blood like a small sacrifice to pay her husband too much fat, and not have stated the go ... ...
huang1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links