View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 01:42 AM   #3
f2ssregsi

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 9184110 at 20:46 on January 19th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: funny in the history of the most disgusting joke --- 8 you may be able to see a few
, even a kid to eat is not honest, a farmer to educate me and said: Six zero on hard Yeah,jghjgh - Qzone log, no food, pull out the booger never throw
Second, there is a rich looking for servants, the subject of the interview is on the toilet, not after the first few on hand came out, put them away so rich, and only one washed his hands, Regal then left him. But one day, the rich he did not wash their hands to find out,
Regal asked him why? servant replied: reduction, they went inside.
No way, man had brought the dog home, to buy a dog food. A few days later, the man went to the store to buy cat food. A few days later, the man dug a hole to hold a large cardboard box to the shop to find the assistant.
four, a man went with friends to visit his grandmother. When he and his grandmother spoke, his friend starts eating the peanuts on the coffee table, the peanuts are finished. When they leave,エアマックス, his friend of my grandmother said: ,エアマックス24-7, cough...
five, it was like sold out. You see,air max, the last table to sell it on you. people think that gentleman is a waste of taste, so he walked next to a gentleman, pointing to the share of little mouse. while sick,Ten home cooking food practices - Qzone log, the person to eat all the fans all spit back the casserole. When he was not already there, Fan Wei, when the gentleman looked at with sympathy for him, said: I was just so ... ... the boss is visiting the hall. to a beggar came up, said: came a beggar. boss said to him: Can you give me a straw up
seven, boss, the second airplane, the second motion sickness, non-stop vomiting. A bag full of spit, the boss had no choice but to get the bag, so he came back,エアマックス95, I found that people are kept the whole machine vomiting. The boss asked why,エアマックス90, her second child, said: do not spit, then I have to admit you are a master, that I want to surpass the ---
nirvana -----
One day, the eldest two went to the cinema to see the development of the middle two argue over the plot,The space opened ends of the earth !, and to this bet. Placed in front of the boss pointed to a row of a spittoon, said: Then bet on two of the plot below, this time, the second lost. I saw her second child picked up a spittoon, even drank a fifth Gudonggudong big mouth. Boss stunned with admiration for the five-body cast for her second child said, constantly!
◆ attention 〖〗 @ _ べ hippo space for more exciting ☆ ☞ [url = click here]

Sponsored Links