View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #14
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340255 2008 年 01 月 04 日 19:11 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
07 Interestingly, the signature of (Reprinted) TOP1: biggest regret in life than the mistake should not insist on adherence to easily give up should not give up ... ... TOP2: new morning call why long sleep before his death, will be buried after death from TOP3: your fatigue is not the distant mountains, and is a grain of sand inside your shoes TOP4: Sometimes in the canteen queue Dafan greatest comfort when fewer and fewer people than in front of it, more and more people behind the other more TOP5: wind direction, is more suitable for flying. I am not afraid of people stop, I'm afraid surrender TOP6 beverages, like water in the bottle, drink goes haunted, spoke made a slip, flash walking legs, middle of the night to find water, the morning regret, noon glass at one end, or rather beautiful. TOP7 you ignore me I'd still Tianjin buns ... and the most famous ... hey ... TOP8 mother said, best not to miss two things, the last one home, car and a love you, I asked a TOP9 two decades of work in Shenzhen, friends: \muttering: buy funds it has received all ~ ~ TOP11 If you see the shadow in front, do not be afraid, it is because the sun behind you before coming out TOP12 Zhuge Liang also did not bring a soldier,red wing motorcycle boots! Why the hell I'm going to experience? TOP13 I made in china, manufacture date at 1981 X X months, long 180cm, weight 67kg. Use of artificial intelligence, some parts of the complete, stable, after twenty years of operation, is a reliable product. The product procedures complete, the indefinite Baotuibaohuan. Is due to the development needs of like-minded Recruitment jointly develop the second generation product, interested, please contact us! TOP14 get rid of the panda, I'm David!TOP15 I can tolerate the body is a ########, her face is false, chest is a ######## is a ######## hip! ! ! But the money just do not tolerate ########! ! !
TOP16 people offline never know who waited for her online how long ... ...TOP17 urgent notice: Please prepare inch color photo, copy of ID card, copies of qualifications, resume, sent to the National Space Agency, according to reliable sources, to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival, to recruit Chang! (Comes with rabbit) ;

TOP18 fate is responsible for shuffling, but the game of cards is our own!
;
TOP19 ask the world what love is, but one thing down a thing ~TOP20 if in a million, I would buy a house rented out to another 30 every day to collect a rent. Wow Kaka ~ ~ full!

TOP21 We are moving too fast, the soul can not keep up the ... ...

TOP22 Q: Do you like my point? A: I like you away from me!
; ;
TOP23 you see me hit word on the screen, but can not see my tears fell on the keyboard

TOP24 Big Brother, you know? Two brothers and the meat is more expensive than the master of all ;
TOP25 long, long time ago, lies and real bath in the river, lies the first wash well, wear real clothes to leave, but refused to wear real clothes lie. Later, in people's eyes, only dressed in real clothes lie, it is difficult to accept the ########## truth.

TOP26 busy is a blessing, let us no time to feel pain , rush is a pleasure, let us feel the real life, fatigue is a pleasure, let us no time to empty, may pose more colorful your life, always happy!
; ; ;
TOP27 in Africa, a gazelle wakes up every morning,red wing shoes sale, he knows he must run faster than the fastest lion or be eaten. Every morning a lion wakes up, he knows he must run to catch up with the slowest gazelle, or it will starve to death. Whether you are a lion or a gazelle,red wing heritage boot, when the sun rises, you better start running.
TOP28 Ren Yingying Linghu teach piano, and later she fell in love with Linghu; Yueling Shan Lin Ping teach the martial arts, and later she fell in love with the Ping Lin; Maid teach Yang Guo, martial arts, and later she fell in love with Yang Guo; old stubborn Yinggu martial arts teach children, and later he fell in love with Ying Gu; but no one taught me how the female class teacher or teaching assistant women fall in love with me? TOP29 love someone is to pull the phone, he suddenly did not know what to say, it will only want to hear Listen to the familiar voice, the original action is just really want to pull their own innermost a string.
; ;
TOP30 Tiger does not get angry, you think it is a hello kitty ah! Donkey does not get angry, you thought I was Snoopy ah!
TOP31 to have a bottle of mineral water 82 ; ; ;
TOP32 fault is temporary regret, but regret is forever missed! TOP33 child grow up, I thought I could save the world, and so grow up they discover that the whole world can not save me ... .... Fell,red wing mens boots, got up and cry ~ ~ ~
; ;
TOP34 The Union: Reviewing the past, red rice, pumpkin soup,red wing boots, a wife, a bunch of kids. Second line: look at the present , white rice, tortoise soup, a child,red wing shoes online, his wife a bunch of ; ;
TOP35 most tiring thing in this world, than watch his heart is broken, have to stick it up yourself.
TOP36 cause of the country, the honor is the unit, the performance is led by the wages of his wife , the property is the child, the error of their own ;
TOP37 is above the master degree, master followed, PhD and there are post-doctoral, postdoctoral that behind it? If you're brave enough to read for two years and that is brave, read 5 years
warrior, read 7 years a martyr, martyr to? The Ministry of Education will launch a holy warrior, reading over 2 years to 5 years bronze silver gold 7 years. After graduation the girls are willing to read up, organic Examination out of Athena! ! ! TOP38 love makes you see the world through a man, bad love makes you abandon the world for one person. TOP39 today woke up the pillow lay a mosquito, next to a Will: I struggled for a night, you have a thick skin to let me live in this world discredited. Lord ah! Forgive him, I was suicidal!
TOP40 work bored? Toss play, positive Internet, opposite the bed, put up on the job, tilt to work hard, fell crushed to apply for overtime, if thrown out of two, then throw every day!
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links