View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 03:37 AM   #1
asd156450l

Default mbt tembea white

"So, you said I say where wrong? General people, whether Chinese or Japanese have to battle? I'm afraid not. All Japanese are wrong,复件 (96) air max, but at the time, it is also the Chinese have no how correct. The students, I understand you patriotic mood, but we also want to respect history and reason. If you flip to related books, you will know how the then Chinese confusion.
"In that kind of confusion, the life of people how poor,复件 (28) air max2, poor, and this has brought people how many disaster, also is so, in that history will not appear so much traitors, actually the traitors also is not necessarily a really bad, they may have difficulties, think about is, they also want to live life."
"In order to you can live,新建 文本文档 (62), make some things is no way. Just think,复件 (37) air max, if we are to live in that fire rockets s, if we daily is also ChaoBuBaoXi, we will do better than they?"
YuLei stare at him,mbt tembea white,复件 (40) air max, out of breath, but don't know how to answer.
YuLei stare at him, out of breath, but don't know how to answer.
Will do better? Yes, life on him is picked up the gun, but if not his two uncle was devil killed, he will not become traitors? Will not to a flour steamed bread on the women play filtered through the enemy?
He didn't know. He has not met the temptation, he also have no choice, so now he can't loudly of say not.
But, he know this man say wrong!!!!!
"No! That's not true!"

Sponsored Links