View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
karenwdg5rs
Chief Warrant Officer

karenwdg5rs is on a distinguished road
Default nike air max 24 7 cheap - so dilute the bean curd-jokepdew-ZOL博客

< p> 1, get rid of the panda, I'm David! 2, do not talk to me about ideal, quit! 3, fell, got up and cry ~ ~ ~ 4, low-key! B is the most cattle show off! ! 5, do not eat how can effort to lose weight ah? 6, I am sorry, you cheap laugh. 7, I can resist everything except temptation ... ... 8, I only have a car, or own ... ... 9, point is that cigarette, smoked it is lonely ... ... 10 not you do not laugh, smile powder on out! 11, were not smart, but also learn from others bald. 12, could not tie my heart to say I do not bother! 13, then cattle b, Chopin, but also the sadness I could not play! 14, alive happy point,nike air max 24 7 cheap, because we are going to die a long time. 15, since you do not speak English in front of me, OK? 16, my people never hold a grudge, grudges against the spot I usually reported. 17, little things do not look for me, something not to me! 18, even believe are hidden among a lie! 19, I am so fond of you, O death, what would you <a href="http://www.putianb2b.com/"><strong>莆田运动鞋批发</strong></a> like me? 20, I'm not the yuan, how to make everyone like me? 21, if a man is like the old lady's teeth, how much is true? ! 22, Q: Do you like my point? A: I like you away from me! 23, hold hands, we know the Zaichou, burst into tears, my child does not go away. 24, Zhuge Liang before coming, nor with a soldier! Why the hell would I experience? 25, cherish the life - God has let you live, you certainly have his arrangements. 26, Lei Feng did not go down good, but Everything Diary inside. 27, Shitai, you are my heart's magic, Pinseng away from you the closer, the farther away from the Buddha ... ... 28, junior high school physical education teacher, said: Who dares to wear a skirt on my class, upside down on her punishment. 29, you see I hit the words on the screen, but can not see my tears fall on the keyboard! 30, 45 ° looking up other people of their choice, looking down on the 135 ° Xiuguai others to see you. 31, if you see a shadow in front, do not be afraid, it is because the <a href="http://www.putianb2b.com/"><strong>莆田外贸网址导航</strong></a> sun behind you! 32, I allow you into my world, but I will never allow you to walk around the world. 33, who never know who told you what time inadvertently said goodbye never really gone after. 34, one <a href="http://www.putianb2b.com/"><strong>莆田外贸</strong></a> minute how long? It depends on which you are squatting on the toilet, or other outside in the toilet ... ... 35, love, say it out loud, because you never know, tomorrow and the accident, which will first come! 36, Stones tells us: those who truly love the last are gone, all the final mix are reunited. 37, you never see my lonely, because when you do not see is my most lonely! 38, such as feelings of aftershocks, like the love of young girls lover, feared he was not to be afraid of him recklessly. 39, I heard a woman such as clothing, brothers as brothers, in retrospect, I am actually busy divvying streaking twenty years! 40, a bad mood today, I have only four sentences say, including this and the previous two, I finished saying! 41, the true meaning of the iron rice bowl is not a place to eat rice, but a life where all food to eat. 42, even cook your feces, but also met the day beetles. So you need not to worry too much that they have today. <a href="http://inbookmark.com/mybookmark.php"><strong>耐克运动鞋</strong></a> 43, if in a million, I would buy 30 house rented out every day to collect a rent. Wow Kaka ~ ~ and fulfilling! 44, is not necessarily a prince riding a white horse, may be monk; with angel wings are not necessarily, and sometimes a bird person. 45, It is taken from the upper half of 46, another few decades, we have to meet, to the crematorium, all the ashes, you bunch, I bunch, who do not know who, sent to the countryside to do all the fertilizer. 47,2008 too normal, everything is not normal! At this critical moment, the Chinese soccer team to come forward and prove to the world: Chinese soccer team is still normal! 48, my dad said to me the most moving words: Tofu is hard to do, so dilute the bean curd, bean curd skin is thin to do, is to do no more milk, put the smell of the tofu! Sure win loss it! Tags: soccer world like China Panda | Back to logs list 5157567 2010 年 04 月 10 日 19:30 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
karenwdg5rs is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links