View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #27
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Metro Police suspect Jo is the core of criminal detention

Tips

2 月 13 日 16 时 40 points, Jinhua Road, Xi'an, Cross the southeast corner, south of Changle Road Yesterday, Metro Police suspect Jo was under criminal detention.
witnesses said

stabbed cleaner returned to the scene after the guy

15:34 yesterday, in the scene to identify suspects , a witness, Mr. Lee, 48,belstaff panther jacket, told reporters: sat on the sidewalk and tried to ask after that is a stick 'wild ads' small knife stabbed the youth. when there are many people around the crowd, is then, not tall people poke a small youth returned trouble spot, standing on the injured side of the road could not help looking cleaner. It was at all ready to send to the hospital cleaning staff, the cleaners are fighting back pain and pointed to a small youth shouted: 'I was stabbed roadside looked the young man '! found that we are looking at him, quickly turned and ran a small youth. I and many onlookers quickly catch up, some hundred meters to recover nearly only when the small youth press down on the ground, and from its waist found a bloody folding knife spring, and then we quickly call 110. Detention

14:00 yesterday, the public security branch in Changle Road Metro Station will hold a media briefing, he was stabbed cleaner Wang snack made note of a case. Political Commissar Du create informed that: at 16:56 on February 13, Changle Road police station received a report, an electrical store on the way the door Changle a cleaner was stabbed. Bo police station, who immediately out of the police, in the case of road congestion, in 17:10 rushed to the scene, the people will have been captured around the suspects back to police station to review Jo.
After preliminary examination, the suspect Jo, male 20 years old, Shaanxi Binxian, victims king of snacks, 45-year-old, who Lintong District of Xi'an. The date of the incident, the suspect Jo Golden Road in the vicinity of Cross handle the false posting, engraved seal of the wild false advertising, the king of dim sum was cleaner block, the two quarrel. According to Jo suspects accountable for cleaning staff in their posting, tear up the field ad scolded by their boss, then the king of cleaner refreshments grudge. He took the spring hidden in the flower bed folding knife, again returned to the scene and the king of snack quarrel cleaner and cleaner king of snacks left wrist,17-year-old mentally retarded man dressed men and, left arm and right lower back stabbed four.
incident occurred, Metro Branch Party attaches great importance to public security, the Secretary Feng plant life, Political Commissar Du create, and Wang Xiaofeng, deputy director of Discipline Inspection Commission into the Western Yao, Tian in the other night, even the police station rushed to the Changle Road supervise the case, identify the facts of the case as soon as possible, not to the injured blood shed for cleaning staff. At present, the suspects Jo Metro police have been under criminal detention.
dialogue suspect

ads posted wild guy stabbed to blow off steam cleaner

15:40 yesterday, in the public security branch of Changle Road Metro station, the the reporter saw the king of snack stabbed cleaner 4 knife suspects Jo. Less than 1.65 meters in the head, look callous, eyes dull, and journalists Shique extraordinarily calm dialogue, as if nothing has happened.
Reporter (hereinafter referred to mind): for what kind of motivation to be stabbed cleaners?
Jo (hereinafter referred to as TSO): stabbed cleaner main motivation is to vent my own, is forced to do. In the afternoon, I posted ads (wild advertising), ready to pick up the money to go to her boss, boss did not think I called a meal,belstaff jackets, that I Then I put the wild back to view ads, the results are all clear that the cleaning staff out, I was very angry, face to face, and that cleaning staff reasoning, the results I was so angry with the folding knife stabbed her spring (king of cleaners snacks) 4 knife.
mind: Why, after stabbed cleaner look back, when your mind is how to think?
Cao: stabbed after cleaning staff, I was very afraid, really afraid of stabbing a member of the cleaning, cleaner look to return to the injury, did not think cleaning staff recognized me, everyone will I took it. At that time I thought, if the cleaning staff really stabbing, I'm ready to run away, if not to find someone to stab so that from the middle and, to the cleaners lost money trouble. I saw the cleaning staff will ease the mind is still alive, I thought a lesson to the cleaners, other cleaning staff can not tear up after wild I posted ads.
to Xi'an is looking for old enemies to avenge

Reporter: When did you come to Xi'an? Going to do something to Xi'an?
Cao: I am 11 February Binxian from home to Xi'an, to Xi'an for no other, is to take revenge. 2009, when I access a certain Internet cafe in Xian, we found a complete network ready to go home on the wonderfully handsome girl, came to him and the woman was approached by the results of the girl called her boyfriend and others,Dr. illegal intrusion into computer hacking more than 400 million profit, 7 knife cut me, and my right hand was chopped off two fingers joints. After injury forced me to go to Beijing, a district security guard in Beijing last December did not send me a month's salary, then gave up the work of security back to Binxian home. February 11 to Xi'an then chopped my search for those who did not think such a thing happened.
in mind: you and the owner of ads posted on how the field know? Give you more money every day? Do you know advertising is illegal posting field?
Cao: to Xi'an, I Murakami I lived in a neighborhood of a friend, ready to use the spring in Beijing, folding knife bought revenge, 12 in Internet cafes, a man came over and asked me to find not looking for work to do, posted 40 to 60 to 20 dollars advertising field, thinking nothing in Xi'an, dry on the first post it, at her work while looking for enemy. Post the first day of less than 50 wild ad really earned 20 dollars, posted on February 13 when this happened. I have not gone to school, do not know what ads are displayed wild behavior.
want to be stabbed in the cleaner auntie say sorry

mind: Where you put wild ads, how the boss does not know where you put it, for that matter stabbed cleaner how to think in your heart now, and would like to say something?
Cao: I was mainly responsible for thousands of years to the Golden Road, Cross Road, this section ads posted something wild, mostly for the content posted false documents, false seals engraved and invoices and the like, wild posting ads , generally posted in front of me, the boss will hide in the dark Looking back now, his reckless and impulsive, feeling very sorry, sorry is too late, fortunately, is not life-threatening cleaner aunt,outlet belstaff, if I'm going to have the opportunity to kneel aunt cleaners, cleaners aunt request for forgiveness. I want to say a word is: cleaner Auntie, I'm sorry, I'm really wrong.
News

injured cleaner surgery yesterday

17:10 yesterday, the reporter came to the Xijing Hospital, Wang dessert weakness lay in bed, hands hanging fluids, oxygen tubes stuck in the nose. Zhuzhidafu told reporters that the cleaner when the king of dim sum was sent by check both upper limbs with three stab wounds, a cut wound left hip, cuts about 3 cm depth. 13 evening not timely surgery excessive bleeding because the patient does not meet the operating conditions, at present, the patient out of danger,belstaff blouson, at 17 am, 14 underwent surgery. Preliminary estimates,belstaff sale, in the case of an accident does not occur. Recovered within a half months is expected.
cleaners were injured million emergency cash

yesterday, Xi'an Xincheng District secretary Luke, Chang Li Dewen, Metro Public Health Branch Secretary von plants, Changle Road, the street Office of the Secretary of Dengfeng Chun and other related leadership to the Xijing hospital to see the cleaning staff are being treated the king snacks, and sent 1 million emergency cash. Party Secretary in the new city to visit, said Luke, you are a model for the industry to learn, recuperate in the hospital safe. Yesterday afternoon, Xi'an, spiritual leaders of organized and condolences to the Xijing Hospital, a cleaner to visit the king snack.
story behind

many times to stop her wild ads posted

and Zhuzhidafu after the exchange, the reporter came to the snack king bed, his face pale, she simply accepted the reporters. Wang DS, said: , boy, we clean up that is not easy, you would not posted. can not respect our young man to persuade, but a more aggressive and we dispute, when the young man finally left, we also Mamalielie. 17 am, I clean the road When the lad met again, the other side of the road at the stop sign is posted on the Wild ad, I am very angry young man to tear up the field posted ads, did not think he will return to a knife stabbed me in the street sweeping More than once we were advertising and posting wild conflict.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links