View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 05:28 AM   #2
ming7bai2d
Second Lieutenant

ming7bai2d is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

2005568 2010 年 10 月 27 日 20:18 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Three years ago, I, pure and simple, silly and cute. After three years I, complex and deep, false and numb. Then, three years ago and three years after that, remember do not want to think, I hope time can be fair. -
three years ago, I do not know the warmth of Taoism, I realized after three years at home. -
three years ago, I long to go far from home, three years later, I come home from afar. -
parents three years ago, and I like noisy, three years later, I wish my parents Zaima once. -
three years ago, I do not know understand parents not caring that they just think that they should do; three years to understand understanding, know how considerate, but still enjoy their care, by their lives. -
three years ago, I happily go to school together with my friends,dunk sb shoes sale, is reflected in a simple, brilliant sunshine; three years later, we all ran around, it was difficult to yesterday's vitality. -
three years ago, the only problem I face is the exam,high dunk sb, exam after three years in addition to what I have to face. -
three years ago, I want to cry cry, I just want one person in three years hiding in the corner crying. -
three years ago, a desire to have an innocent love, but I do not know what love is, three years later, just have a plain and happy love,dunk sb high, but did not dare to let go of the pursuit of . -
three years ago do not know what is the lonely, just to have a stay,nike dunk high, three years after that, the loneliness, but also simply asked to do a friend, but they no longer want to find someone by your side very lonely and only wanted to free a person does not want to be tied. -
three years ago,dunk sb shoes, I met you, after three years we have become strangers. -
three years ago, I heard many students say that love is their whole life, three years later I found out that love is just a spice of life. -
three years ago, I hope to mature, to know better,nike dunk high mens, after three years I hope will always be a child, you can always capricious. -
three years ago, I thought he was a tree, three years later knew that he was a blade of grass, however. -
three years ago, the only thing I can waste time, time after three years in addition to what I can waste. -
youth three years ago, I can say no regrets, I can only say that after three years of youth perishable. -
three years ago I thought I would change things, three years later I know I have to change is ourselves. -
three years ago I thought I will not regret I was doing is, three years after the world was left wondering why there is no \-
three years ago we said we'd be together forever, never say that after three years away near the original, that nearly did not close, but do not believe the word. -
Three years ago we said good
will always contact us the same city three years later, seeing is difficult. -
three years, the time always pass us, and we, also three years, know what ...
ming7bai2d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links