Thread: A {7} yuan RMB
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 02:16 AM   #1
F6183ydll
First Lieutenant

F6183ydll is on a distinguished road
Default A {7} yuan RMB

read five times , smile as 3 days -
1. a matron to take the counterfeit Mai Zaodian , hawker offended, quite serious , said: Sister, you will forget to counterfeit money , at least plates Well, you actually draw this money ,Womens Lacoste! -
-
2. even an tread behind , draw not problem, you are to paint a ten , and five of both lines ,Lacoste Trainers 2010, right? You draw a 7 returned to the ! -
-
3. seven on seven right , do not say , at least they have drew in color , ah, actually - with a pencil ,Womens Lacoste Trainers New! Well, I put up ~ ! Black and pearly on dark and white ! -
-
4. namely toilet periodical can not draw ah ,Lacoste Trainers 2011! Too - feel aggravate . Even toilet paper, I believe it! -
-
5. you get apt be cut with scissors to edge together , ah , this with Shredded , the flash namely too amplified . OK , I do not ambition to say a flash -
-
6. can you tear a rectangular ah ! The triangle ambition be justified immediately! -
who read this joke procreated in this life will be flat sailing , 2 dragon off , Sanyangkaitai seasons truce, Five Blessings , Double Six , Seven is lustrous, all instructions to the Finance , ninety- concentric , absolute , Pepsi Huntoon , a thousand entities auspicious and nice fortune ! Not reproduced aboard the opposed ,Mens Lacoste! No way, I too turn ,Lacoste Trainers UK! -

Here is the legendary
goes counterfeit ! -

-
-
F6183ydll is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links