View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 02:50 AM   #3
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

While the sun is shining moment, when the cicadas stop singing, just rest, the work of the people take a nap on the beach, the breathtaking scene ... ...
seems there are still home to me, driving the Land Rover, around two a bodyguard, golf to the match, the stadium is wearing the River golf course or Left? Ourselves! Is simply the two cities it! Caprice, on the moment of hesitation in my wandering, dizzy,timberland boots, bad! Just checked the ... ... Grabbing! Crying, shouting, screaming sound ... ... a piece of mind told me not panic, first understand the situation,timberland uk, in addition to some random person, other buildings are not only shake down, I know, really come to escape the earthquake disaster is not simply escape out, the better to hold you, do not unnecessarily harm others ... ...
Ha ha! World like this, without some people do not see nature. Just took it on board who are still here, this time has disappeared without a trace, just pro-brother thermal brother still cuddly, this time has been estranged. In front of their own! People? My two Poor people around me, I did not know what happened here ... ...
Suddenly, a familiar voice, it is me running for many years past, the familiar old leadership, your staff around it? I asked! Oh, the sentence: It makes my heart seemed so calm down and ease it! Also working together over the leadership,timberland outlet, this is how it? You around people? Without a trace! God, the earthquake is not terrible, terrible people gone it! When faced with life and death to so panic? Actually lost as a human nature! ? Pull up the old and weak to me, a road toward the place, let those worldly possessions revel go! ... ...
In front of military trucks, the soldiers actually in the driver leisurely smoke, Immediately took us to leave these people here? Disdain to look at me! You do not know the earthquake it? I am eager to ask him! God, I am really irritated, I pulled out a serving leader, asked him: Looked at some and nodded to the uncertainty of the sentence: I could explode the cursed! I do not know the halo gas, or a righteous burst out! Oh, he took us to the so-called security zone.
just sit down, the radio came the scene we have just experienced, a false alarm, have been all right, people, things basically no damage, injuries. Haha, God take pity on it! Just as I was immersed in the joy, the leadership of angry, scolded really come looking for you, one does not know where to have run out, askew face, really makes the ugly, the heart can not conceal the total darkness, and Or keep those sweet words led you to the next bar! I hope you can see through earlier, so once again staged ... ...
not so much,timberland boots sale, but do not want to control, and people's lives each have their own good luck now! I want to,timberland kids! How can the power of their own ah, or ask the leadership of it: Of course, children have risen,cheap timberland boots, the only thing promised to people. Happy! Fear of acting in bad faith are not repeated, so I was very pleased. Oops! Toss half a day, thrilling, where the toilet ah? All-male child, ask anyone I am sorry, or your own to find it, searched and searched ... ... Hard work pays off, ha ha, get up, go! Do the authors also want to Lianpian novels you? Hey hey hey
originally dream ... ...
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links