View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 04:10 PM   #3
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

Tonight another sleepless night, I was a workaholic,Endocrine conditioning women have reproduced it fo, every day a lot of work to do to me, but more work will not let I can not sleep.
because every day I keep telling my wife before going to sleep through a phone call, because that was my most enjoyable time of the day, because there is no pressure, adding a lot of caring words, let me take off the day tired, let me every days can safely sleep;
phone there are a lot of work on my day, because I like to share with my wife every day experiences, good, bad, good can be sure of her, bad for encouragement from her, so I have been home for our future efforts in the non-stop, but every day she's home for our future has been cheered, silently supporting me supporting our home;
Our home is the dream of my life and the pursuit. Has been with her for three years and nine months,80后良好丈夫有哪些尺度? - Qzone日记, I'm not mistaken, we are from March 25, 2005 began, it was said Men do not cry easily, but I think \because not yet reached the sad \
do not know anyone believe that a \Well, because I will do so in the hand holding her heart, made her my love life,pandora charm, because I took him carved into the wood of my sinking heart, my heart like wood,pandora bracelets sale, which is not sweet, only that engraved with \
my life is monotonous but very happy,pandora necklace, my life has become because of her vitality, she has been my source of strength, I can not accept a world without her, so I do not know I would be like, I can not imagine.
I believe in fate, I believe the edge of a thousand miles,pandora jewelry, I fell in love with her, so I vowed to her life will always stay, so I can not interpret my words to her,决斗前夜 - Qzone日记,pandora bracelets, my love, my home.

| Back to logs list

2124244 2008 年 12 月 26 日 01:52 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Personal Diary
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links