View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
rwwewttiw66
Second Lieutenant

rwwewttiw66 is on a distinguished road

Lin's case,英文SEO, said with a smile:" I do not know how to move on the. the interview had never been seen, there are several questions are No answer is good, very disturbed mind. "cold river shook his head and laughed:" Little classmates, excessive modesty is not false pride ah. "Lin's case, frowned, and said very seriously:" Really, I do not know how to be on the move, and I is not particularly strong.
"cold river looking at the beautiful and talented girls, but also to maintain a cheerful and sincere humility, suddenly feel like a drunk the same. He tried to talk to cover up with their emotions, "You are professional women looking for work you get to take the best of you?" "Yes." Lin's case,沈阳SEO, readily admits, "In our profession as a whole,外贸SEO, count me boys are The best,
according to the words of the secular sense. "cold river is not very happy pretense of her, saw one-third of heart feel tall. Really eye of the beholder it? How could a man do you ever more pleasing to the eye? Cold river to himself, Lin had already asked him to do the project in the company's experience. Cold river course feel free to share their experiences, in fact, nothing special, but not really worked for the Lin is still very fresh and meaningful.
Unwittingly, they have approached the bridge door. Broken door girl of meters away from the place, there is a three-storey building, stirring up a lantern high in front of the gate that read: Tenkorou. Every time I see the sign, the cold river could not help but laugh. Tenkorou in many martial arts books and the like which is the name of the brothel.
The large green is next to a letter this Tenkorou teahouse. Is tea, in fact, in addition to traditional green tea oolong tea, which also sell pearl milk tea drinks, pastries and snacks. Suspected boss of the cold river is deliberately taken the name of his sense of humor quite agree.
rwwewttiw66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links