View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #61
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

136882 2008 年 04 月 01 日 03:20 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (11) Category: Personal Diary
for a long time did not take care of space, and feel the time off so fast, and her husband had engaged two months, the winter is over, hey, a winter of eating and drinking also let me into a veritable little fat and 55555555 .. . . Blame my mouth too greedy friends. Fortunately, her husband did not hold anything against me,new balance shoes, or good for me,Man Falls Asleep At Church, as always, was really touched and felt blessed. Some time ago, and her husband watching the cherish too late. I often feel bad for wayward temper of her husband, to her husband when the outlet barrel, now I feel so very right, my husband told me so well,Fire survival rules - Qzone log, I should cherish my husband, doubled her husband well. We have a lifetime to work. A big crowd is really not easy to meet each other, I feel now is not just her husband's love,new balance 574, there are family,我真的很累. - Qzone日志,new balance running shoes, has been missing in life can not be part of the.
spring, summer be far behind? Hehe. . So I really want to lose weight quickly stepped up friends. . . Winter also wrapped himself in tightly,new balance outlet, summer can not friends. Moreover, so many really nice clothes can not wear too much against my own friends. . . My mother often reminded by a good fertilizer Kazakhstan shoot wedding photos. En. . . . . Come on ah. . . . Hehe. . . . . To beautiful self. . . . Well beauty. . Woman's nature friends.
treasure, many people say is difficult to really learn to cherish, but I think I'll take everything we have now and treasure her husband,new new balance shoes, cherished father and mother to appreciate all those who love me. Cherish all the happiness.
halo. . . Finally write a log,new balance mens, only to find today, turned out to be 4.1 April Fool's Day. . Halo. . . Halo. . .
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links