View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
ketty5950
Brigadier General

ketty5950 is on a distinguished road

To most women who like wearing high-heeled shoes,flat shoes are the 366th choice. What's more, all of them like representing their fashion tastes on their high-heeled shoes.Even most people like wearing shorts to match flat shoes,Alexander Wang Corseted Jersey Dress, but those fashion women prefer to wear high-heeled shoes to match those fashion shorts. Wow, it's very wonderful. If you have seen 10 shorts+high-heeled shoes, you will be surprised an know what's the personailities? what's the fashion tastes?
The right mix of colors can perfectly show your sensibility to color.Those fashion elites are good at this. In this colorful summer,there is no difficult to match those colors.The gorgeous colors match different version, highlights the uniqueness and refinement of those details.These regularly embellishing methods such as seven color's bead pieces, the embroidery, grip dye and so on will transmit the breath of your individuality.Matching the shorts with the high-heeled shoes will amke you full of charms and attracts.
Manolo Blahnik, as a famous high heeled shoes designer which are loved by famous actress Carrie, feel delighted about the study. He said,"It's an excellent news. Over so many years, many people has told me that high-heeled shoes has bad effects on human bodies,but I always think that the fact is opposite."He said his mother wearing five-inch high heels to 87 years old still keep a wonderful gesture.He said high-heeled shoes can make your life more exciting.In the 1880s, high heeled shoes are a symbol of power, but now it has changed a symbol of elegance. If you are a woman,it's one of the best way to show your charms and beauty to males and also attract other people's attention.A man told me the high-heeled shoes has saved their marriage."However,Christian Louboutin Ruched Ankle Boots, he pointed out that the heel should not be more than 11.5cm (4 inch and a half), otherwise it is difficult to keep step attitude graceful. In fact,Manolo Blahnik is such a famous high-heeled shoes brand that will perfectly show your figure.So if you're interested in those fashion trends,I can tell you something about it.I'm sure you will be a fashion elite if you are in accordance with the following methods.
Matching Tips: choosing visual high-heeled shoes to match those hot shorts. There are many fashion shorts which are very popular with fahsion women this year. You can choose them depending on your preference.It is worth recalling that, the leopard high-heeled shoes are out of date this year. Most women prefer to wear zebra stripen high-heeled shoes.You can think to buy it for yourself. In the hot-pants choice, the broken pattern, the cowboy disperse the mouth funds as well as the prints pattern are the best of all.If you have length legs,Herve Leger Pink Strapless Bandage Dress,all those kinds are suitable for your well. According to the different style to choosing different high-heeled shoes is very important.But to women, fashionable Christian Louboutin Sandals and stylish Manolo Blahnik Shoes are the best choices for them. But sand beach wind wedgies which are very popular in hoe summer and the belt sandals may also mix build a very intense street corner wind.I think you'd better not to miss it.
ketty5950 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links