View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 07:48 AM   #3
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

the diary to delete, as in the school a written a diary last night at the entrance of a person hiding in the dormitory, so they plan to ashes , the smoke makes my tears are pouring , And after I told them burned the diary , was asked : how do you willing ? Yeah ,UGG オーストラリア, how do I willing ? It bury fireworks bits and pieces of my past ah ! However , after that is over, I still remember the first day of the first two days of school did not see her come to school , to find that people who know her a message asking her to know she went to work, could not sleep the whole night alone after that ,ugg ムートンブーツ, thought I was sick that night , she climbed up during recess hugged my bed I went to school , remember the two of us together hand in hand, riding a bicycle on the split say goodbye , when we think of winter Hiding inside the bed to eat ice cream , think of how she is an introvert ,UGG AUSTRALLIA, I have to like her cheerful drive .

the past few years ,ugg ブーツ, people around him came and went , and then walk again , life is like a Site , it was out , some people come back. After that is passed between people separated by a channel wall of ice , we are hiding in the cold world of their own heating wretch alone , we want warmth , always cut Very stingy to give warmth to others , others give you warmth , the cut is not always considered to be in ill-wishers , happy when your friends around the world are not happy or distressed when a not. do not know why , the total It is easy to think of her , perhaps, I still do not want to remember in junior high school together for three years ,UGG ブーツ 格安, three years of my life, she is the most beautiful landscape section of it. simply too transparent , unlike so many grow up Downtown complex. true friends do not need regular contact , but do not know why I was very sad .............
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links