View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
xinbaka23

Default Microsoft Office 2010 Professional blog some-chang

That’s proper. JobsBlog is morphing a bit. First, it went from the Moon Gals to the Gretchen Show, and now I hope to expand its scope out again … wider than it was before. In past entries, I’ve mentioned my role here in Microsoft Staffing is morphing. Well,Office 2007 Product Key, consider it morphed. And now – believe it or not – I am no longer a recruiter. You heard me correctly. Gretchen is not a recruiter at Microsoft. Well, kinda …. I guess everyone around here liked me enough that they decided to take a chance in letting me spend more time connecting with you than doing actual recruiter work. I now “sit” in our Staffing Marketing organization,Windows 7 Download, and my job is help “market” Microsoft opportunities out to our applicant pool. But that is kind of what recruiters do anyway, and that is certainly what I’ve been doing all along. I just get to spend more time doing it now. And I get to be more methodical and strategic in how I do it, too. I love loving my job! I don’t yet know exactly what my new job will entail, but I do know that I, along with other Marketing team members,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, will be responsible for creating and driving programs that will better enable our recruiters to find and connect with all of you …. Either through the careers site, our events, our newsletter … and definitely this blog. It’s a whole new world out there for me, and I’m super excited. So really, nothing has changed – except I realized I need to get real, honest-to-goodness, business-aligned recruiters on here. And that’s what I’m going to do. Over the next few weeks, you’ll see changes around JobsBlog. First, I want to ensure you that I’ll keep posting just as often as I ever have. I’m not going anywhere. But I’m also introducing a new cast of characters. You’ll have an opportunity to hear from recruiters from across our businesses, and they’ll be able to talk to you more tangibly about opportunities at Microsoft. The look and feel of JobsBlog will change, too. So if you come on here and something doesn’t look quite correct, don’t fret. I’m probably just fiddling with the back-end. I have some nifty UI changes up my sleeve. Anyway,Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise, that is the latest from Building 19. In a second, our first new JobsBlogger will introduce herself,Microsoft Office 2010, and then she’ll post her first entry tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the changes! Let me know. Meow! gretchen

Sponsored Links