View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
ug9tfddg

| Back to logs list

1, -
toilets for men and women connected to the school. Forget to bring a girl to the toilet tissue, is embarrassed when the man next door came the bathroom toilet,cheap air force one, girls Huarong pale and loudly asked, \A boy next door, deep and powerful way: \

- yesterday received a text message liar, let me send money into the Agricultural Bank of China for a quick account.
I pulled back after half an hour a: Saved 5000, please find.
results received a reply today: \

select sons of a king, pull the cow to the river, said: Who let the cows first,cheap air forces, shaking his head and then jumped into the river after the nod, I put the princess to marry him.
came up on a cattle butcher, said: Ting Niu B ah? bovine nodded.
butcher said: I do not know? bovine shook his head.
butcher a Daozha ass in cattle, cattle with negative pain jumped into the river.
means the king too brutal butcher, butcher asked to try again, the king allowed. This beef has been pulled by the river.
butcher this cow that came up; know me not? bovine nodded.
butcher said: bovine B also can not? Niu shaking his head .
butcher said with a smile; know that do not we supposed to? cow turned into the river

2, -
doctor asked the patient how the fracture. Patient said, I think there are sand shoes to hold the poles shake shoes. TMD has a bastard through there, thought I was electrocuted, he took a stick gave me two sticks! -
-
3, -
biology class, the teacher asked: How can we correctly identify the octopus hands and feet? Student A: fart smell to it, it will cover your nose is the hand, the other is the feet. Class are down. -
-
4, -
always put a person at work
fart sound, my colleagues could not help saying: you can not help but speak out? Then we see him sitting there shivering. Colleagues asked what he was doing, he replied: I have now transferred into a vibration 2! -
-
5, -
person ride, heard a passer in the howling: go, go, go ... ... I thought, damn I can sing: Austrian to Austria to ... oh ... voice hardly ever,cheap nike air force one, fell into the ditch. Passers-by shouted: Mom! Tell you Gully ditch,air force one shoes, you ride? ! Killed deserve! -
-
6, -
carp and turtles to receive a marriage certificate. The clerk asked the age of the turtle,air force 1 shoes, the turtle said: 100. Unfortunately, the clerk said: I'm sorry, in accordance with the provisions of your family, you're too young,nike air force one, not allowed to marry. -
-
7, -
A couple came upon a wishing well of water. Her husband bent down, made a wish after throwing a coin into the well. Would also like to wish his wife, but she accidentally fell into the well without bending. Her husband was shocked, then smiled and said to himself: \
-
8, -
a couple in river fishing. His wife keep arguing the total, for a fish hook, and his wife said: The fish is really poor. Husband said: Yes, ah, just shut up all right not to do? -
-
9, -
science class the teacher asked: \The teacher asked: \
-
10, -
spiders love ants, affection Shique rejected, Spider shouted: \good man! \
-
11, -
just a little studious student, he used the winter to earn part-time tuition. During the day to help butcher flesh at night to the hospital internship. One night there was a woman because of the emergency, to an operation, by the little light to push her into the operating room. Panic eclipsed the old woman to shout slogans: \
-
12, -
one vomiting on the plane first, flight attendants take an empty bag, to get almost full Shiyou bag, and asked, \To be back to see you everywhere, regardless of their cause, replied: \
-
always helpful to keep a smile to the heart of reading to their own space now! Let your friends in a bad mood, they smiled! Forget the pain, and this is what you want, right? -

Sponsored Links