View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 04:26 AM   #2
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

,cheap hyperdunks 2010

| Back to logs list

3199837 2007 年 05 月 13 日 20:24 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
In addition to Huang Xiaoming Wuyishan last I ever really saw a few back to the stars now seen to have much chance of Fuzhou
like Mayday,cheap basketball shoes, several comrades today to our performance,
in Prior to our school to 100 tickets have been a beast is of course not my friends but hey
but no interest or be dormitory tonight got me to see students ; that is in fact looking guy thing of course as an excuse to Yangyang Yan
ah Oh,cheap hyperdunks 2011, when we went to a lot of people are already mad a lot of schools in our school not only of people of people came to my door two laps around the auditorium went really
Unfortunately we ran into (they arrived) in the mad rush after a while after the humiliating position,cheap nike basketball shoes, or by comparison we more and more people were before the storm
people crowded to retreat is not the result I want to be the person behind me to be farther away from the crowded Mayday They are more into the back of a really seductive look at a lot of ah hey they started coming over a two (five of them I do not know of course nobody knows the name had ) go in and out it seems they were kind enough to wait for the other three brothers and five people went in with my myopia although unfortunately not deep,nike hyperfuse shoes, but at night I will be back to see them forget the old naive 55555555
which I do not know the drug was Anta (step) the second black and white shoes are still MM who was behind a lot of eating tofu HOHO
wrote a lot of hard work we read so many words a lot of dead brain cells also express my sincere here,cheap hyperfuse, sorry hehe ;
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links