View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 08:24 AM   #12
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

Two days ago, listening to her aunt,mbt chapa, said his cousin addicted to the Internet recently, and even engage in online dating are out, drop out of school do not said that the whole people are Zhigu trance all day long. Throughout the winter, is not willing to go out during the day and at night do not want to sleep, sometimes short-front of a computer can not extricate themselves.
extensive network, the network of nothingness, the network of loneliness like a tidal wave in the air spread into almost everyone's breath.
how would you describe the Today network? The first network originated in 1969, the United States, was only for military and research needs, as simple as connecting only 4 hosts, between secrecy and technology do not have to promote the conditions for immature, until 1983, ARPA and the U.S. Department of Defense developed for heterogeneous networks TCP / IP protocol, it began to form Internet, which became popular in the community, set aside the application of the network is not huge, I say today is a network for people's lives, are so people feel happy and make people worry.
online games had only a spare time for relaxation, but gradually so that more people trapped in it can not extricate themselves. Number of the most harmful to children, and in our hometown into the cafe does not exist have to produce their identity cards that said, almost every bar in the game can see the kids play the whole day, so let I am ashamed of this school computer Oh, because now I play in addition to playing cards have never been touched Lianliankan else. But soon found that parents had the trust of the boy himself what would happen, there is the memory of her mother in the street to find Internet cafes in every son, telling anyone asked where there are cafes, I asked a good sad. Accompany her to find a few bars no news, no choice but to do stop. But is that many people pass the boring time thing, we should not let it become a burden, let it dictate to you. Hey ... ... you can hardly say it is good or bad.
online and this is not a new word, and it has spread to any of the people will be online, whether you are just babbling of the child's uncle or grandmother who is about to be buried, no matter what your lilies and roses Or looks earth-shattering, whether wealthy or poor, you have only a few dollars online, sitting in front of computer networks,mbt anti shoe, the potential of any sea-mountain Union rhetoric leap in the fingers, I remember a friend called it the per one-hour knock out the feelings. Ha ha. . Has profound meaning! But it is undeniable that the network also see the truth, because of the network and form lasting bonds around the Tian Mi lover, husband and wife have a lot of people. Love at first cherished network of well-intentioned, may later be rendered too many people too beautiful, and feeling this is going on in real life would be difficult to grasp, let alone the network is in the distant sea of it. But whatever the reality Ye Hao network worth mentioning, are just a platform, good or bad, or rely on a calm mind to differentiate it. I have to say: it by fate, coming from the will in hand.
Web pages in a regular walk between, do let me know that a lot of information,mbt trainers, changing the look at this information, sometimes feel tired, talking about mostly similar, can be seen for a long time to speak out of a one two three, even four hundred fifty-six to, though it is tired, but now it is still a part of life, and do not remember how many types of registered users, and many do not remember the password. But when I see the familiar page remembered: Oh, that I have.
blog almost every day look into a few forums, articles, ideas, politics current events, life, love, something that resonates less and less, and may see much more of it. So some level of viewing only a little thought in the text, do not like popular non-mainstream sad words such as what kind of love, usually only have to accept the emotional health of things, but only in the network is directly related to my on the choice of friends. Frequently receive friend requests from strangers, when nothing will see this man in space, the first is to look at the log because the log is reflected in a person's taste and meaning there cultivation depth , passed this off, and naturally agreed. I write a blog has become a small part of life, though not written out of something earth-shattering, just an instant in a record one by one down thoughts of things, can be considered a personal miscellanies. Written more slowly to accumulate into a blog with a personal touch to, and a person's blog is the content of all human thought and concentration.
network will not have life, and life will be the network has a presence in the world of thought, a little nothing of the world. But do not let the same is in conflict with the network in real life, Do not take them for comparison, because they themselves do not intersect two parallel lines. Not to mention hypocrisy, right network,mbt shoes sale, it is not because there are too many people hide behind the hypocrisy, the real hypocrisy is that people should be it. With a network of absorption
good things, in fact, put aside all the unnecessary things are not so important, because nothing belongs to you,mbt uk, in real networks, social networks open form, color will appear. Vast network,cheap mbt shoes, we are not owned by people just passing through, or the spectators. Why not play the advantages of using the Internet until you do, why should network to dominate you?
we should learn to read pre-trial blossom Rongrubujing, hope heaven Yunjuanyunshu, fate has no intention.
life, each of us is not it better for tomorrow!
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links