View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 06:29 AM   #2
l4ik2jhhy

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 563703057 at 00:25 on April 27, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
1 floor. Forgot the toilet paper,mbt shoes, pocket only girlfriend photos and 100 dollars, with which sheets? Who will tell me ah
2 floor. With your fingers! ~ Re-use of water will clean! ~
3 floor. A hundred, ah you do not feel pain with photos photos too hard
4 floor. A hundred pieces, and run out of clean, wash floor, take out
5. Then washed upstairs to buy things or sweet-smelling after the
6 floor. Haha, or `` people used the basket used in the calculations by following the answer is really `` (-__- giant hoe..)
7 floor. Pants should be filed directly after using the toilet leave. . . . . . . . . (Buddy really atmospheric)
8 floor. Ah ~ I was crying to eat it
9 floor. ................ Even the shoes are not deceptive? Take shoes scraping ah (rely on, brother, how to shave A -__-||)
10 F. Simple ~ ~ ~ ~ had to spare underwear with their own thing `~
11 floor. Right hand button you wash your hands Oh ~ ~ I remember
12 floor. Ah ~~~~~~ socks (with the use of shoes that echoes the 。。。)
13 F. You post the hair in the toilet is not it ... ... be honest, what did you use ... ...
14 floor. India is not the use of paper
15 floor. 5 equal parts to tear `` 100 `` haha `` with a `` left it earned 80 yuan ah ~ ~ `` `I am a woman of course can not be used pictures of her boyfriend! ~ ~ (Refer women to really TM economically minded)
16 floor. Two are used as a rub is not enough ah (-_-|||)
17 F. Jiaojiu Ming!
18 floor. Photos and inward, so that your girlfriend behind your back, and then Zaigua, so comparing heart go (cattle..)
19 floor. Two thin the photo torn Well ~!! Take no pattern there rubbing Well ~ (more cattle..)
20 floor. He really find a hair dryer blowing ** not really a stick butt slightly dry and other issues that do not take the trouble to me the next time
(really sweat `````````````` ``````)
21 floor. You will not hit you
22 F 110. Stupid! Bathroom faucets must have it, go get a water pipe, plug in the tap, squatting wash on the line.
23 floor. The two things are not bear ........... must ~ ~
the photo on it's head torn off his girlfriend to do Memorial ;
go rub PP ~~~~~ 100 Well ...... keep it with ~ ~ ~
24 floor. How did you do that, ah, I want to ah. . . . . .
your brother should pull over, rinse your own thing
Urine Good, still thinking of you, oh (orz)
25 floor. You climb up to see if there is no female WC
26 floor. Complete a queen after the PP stick and began to Kuangshuai 5 minutes left in the PP using centrifugal force to the rejection on the toilet clean, and then you can a bar, that is time-consuming and a bit tired ~ ~ ~
27 F . Hip strength upstairs floor, really strong
28. You do not have a toilet wall. Rub the wall ah.
29 floor. Screen breath spray residues outside the PP is not sucked in to
(go, you practice it?)
30 floor. Wait, I'll help you clean Kazakhstan
31 floor. Generous it! Dora point! The toilet block! When that happens, people want to come repair, you threatened: No to the paper! Vow not to go out! ,mbt shoes sale! ,mbt uk! Does not have to?
32 floor. Brought to the mouth of the chewing gum stick, stick like a clean, if still a little reluctant to throw to continue chewing sweet (that's you get the most evil O_O)
33 floor. Take the mouth blown, dry the shell can pull down the floor
34. You never practiced yoga, you can lick their own Yeah, but the difficulty of building a high Oh
35. How to do in case of diarrhea that 100 is not enough ah ah
36 floor. Placed in front of you is two roads to choose love or stay behind love, love the great temptation of money or more? This is a problem,mbt lami, it is a choice, when you finally found the support of life,cheap mbt shoes, the pick up the bill when it as dirt, suddenly found that dried out. - Guardian live love, appears to have lost a lot of sacrifice,mbt anti shoe, in fact, we got more.

Sponsored Links