View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:19 PM   #14
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

34366 2009 年 11 月 02 日 19:04 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: funny humor
I'm a Little Bird how to fly did not fly high, because the cage for so high!

at heaven or hell after death I do not know, anyway, I went to crematorium!

Xi Yi Shuihan
winds blow, a warrior Diarrhea no end,red wing work boots!

and friends for dinner when a friend gave me a clip of the penis, and said Chisha fill Han.

I understood why his ass back looked sad and said: \

Goddess Marriage talking about the 'fairy tale ride Dong'!

clouds in the sky really will be deformed, they become N-shaped one will become a B-shaped!

caught a frog, the frog study on the water followed by 'breast stroke', learned a few days!

they caught a dog into the water, followed by learning 'dogs dig' has learned a few days!

and caught a sheep into the water to learn 'Backstroke' sheep died a few days!

suddenly one day want to learn 'Butterfly', my father scared,red wing boot store!

really do not know the game now is to let people play, or used to play with people.

canteen is too hard to eat, but eat what my wife did, I decided to eat the canteen!

I really was not an ordinary handsome! I am better than cricket are handsome!

Patient: \

doctor: \

a 40-year-old next door, women tube aunt called my mother, but I call her aunt.

father brother told me her husband, her son called my uncle, my brother called his son.

her son called my mother aunt! (World all messed up)

the highest level of beer is the 'light drinking does not pee'!

who claimed that they did not drink drunk, really drunk people spit it out,red wing boots!

Q: how do sleep at night? A: go to night shifts slightly!

Water is the source of life, so my mother gave me the name of 'aquatic'

Later I found out there is a source of life called 'animal' is.

I am a killer, if the planes would kill count!

every day with me five minutes a day! This is the morning exercises. Wife with me every five seconds! This is the night parade!

physical education every time I wore on the table, because I am the representative PE!

fear when the Internet is 'dropped' is more terrible than the dropped 'the province's power'

standard measure of beauty is not the face nor figure, but the 'balance'!

I found that I really a 'genius' Note: This is the abbreviated version, complete the (natural only useless)

I finally found the way to eternal youth, that is, according to a few more pictures!

just let me live a thousand years I'd rather bastard.

had wanted was to be a martyr, martyr what that means later, I decided to change when the fire fighters!

PLMM explained there are many, beautiful mother, Mei-mei thunder, fart face Mimi

Evening Black! is no black black heart boss!

I never save money, because I never had money.

time is really precious, and sent a second toilet to be robbed other people.

pesticides in the end is for people to eat grass or eat it? (gastric lavage the hospital room door of the thoughts)

not jump to see who is hanging suicide so ignorant, if I shouted

: \

did not eat pork, I have not heard of pork prices!

ads can be seen, but something definitely not to buy advertising.

are rich uncle! but it is not also owe!

you brush your teeth I do not care, but you tell me where to go my facial cleanser!

star off point can be more famous,red wing heritage boots, I been caught off the bare up!

now have to look carefully to find the object, because too many people are androgynous!

after mosquito bite you really angry, but more angry is that it bite you, but you can not find it!

penis refers to mean? A: Two chicken!

stand where bungee jumping is what you most want to do? Anyway, I was most want to pee!

I ride my bicycle had been hit the building! building blocks to be knocked my skin, I was building two big front teeth knocked!

someone asked me where the most pervert, and I told him that a woman's place, and he went to pervert the,

NB
but that actually went to the women's judo team!

I am a very economical, I never shit paper, never used chopsticks to eat, and unwashed hands!

pig is an animal, but it is also a synonym for fat people!

children like day short night, a thief like the days of shorter days and longer!

man is man born of his mother, a demon who came up with his mother!

Do not make me tell you, if you forced me in, I'll play dead for you to see!

formerly known as 'stolen grave exhumation' Damn, now called the 'archaeological' Science!

When I saw the beauty, the first touch in his pocket to see if there is no money!

money matter? I think that sometimes is not important, do not believe you threw a no man's land,

Ten days later, I took a million and a bowl of rice to give you choice, you will choose a large rice!

large universe hard to imagine that the earth is but a speck of dust in the universe, Why should I lose a dime and painful to do!

the stars or the stars, the moon or the moon, but people have changed!

If one day I become a star, and I will show you off!

not necessarily flying Superman, not necessarily a bird, perhaps a plane!

time every day thinking about going to school holiday, a holiday is now complete, to be want to go to school!

no feces can not blame gravity pull, maybe you constipation!

the latest use of noodles, steamed buns that are playing!

not be blown leather, cow B is!

Goubuli steamed buns, steamed buns stuffed a cardboard because doing!

emperor is my uncle, do not believe you called him out to ask!

######## baby milk powder has not yet nutritious grass, grazing did not as a!

Urine can be evil
boy, so I decided to sell the boy in urine to make money, my son is a cash cow!

out, MAN. At home, a man big tofu!

grapes do not spit grape skin, you may be diarrhea! to spit grape skin while not eating, you are a magician!

do not fear death, but fear not know how to live!

surprise, attacking back!

the sky has a sun, the water has a moon, I do not know, I do not know, I do not know which is more round which is more light,

er er er er er! this song is about a crazy story!

order to avoid domestic violence, so I decided not to marry!

Princess Prince is like the frog prince is the same

Mengmu moved three stories is the fact that she has a good son, if it was me, and move a hundred times at home is useless!

good horse with a good saddle, the old man with beautiful women!

my future is not a dream, my future is a nightmare

days of gray plains, the wind-swept pastures of cows and sheep feces!

West, the Yellow Crane Tower
old friend,red wing motorcycle boots, sent a barrel of oil left, the enemy has to go side to side, this kid really dig.

kitchen day when the afternoon, sweat room Soil, who knows the chopping block and do to your mother.

This paste is really good, support and ultimately, I say, Replies people are the best

春眠不觉晓, Everywhere Birds Are Singing, night comes wind and rain, the flowers of many

good dog does not get in the way, are roadblocks get in the way,red wing shoes sale!

official told us to eat to live forever, Monkey feces do not know if I have the same effect?

men with gold knee, I cut down the legs, and even pieces of copper did not find it!
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links