View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 05:36 AM   #1
bobby1b2y5p

Default Valentine's Day 2007

Recalled in the past 4 years, no degree of good valentine day with you, but other days we better life happy. Haha, as history 啦 ... ... ... ...
2007 years, Valentine's Day, I chat with my friends learned that she wanted two degrees valentine day, but she did two degrees valentine day, but own one before, I thought to myself : Women to age, and in her special circumstances (inconvenient to say), sometimes really really need a man to her care of her, let her feel the love moisture. Do not know that she has not prepared to accept it? ?
2007 years, Valentine's Day, I chat with more friends that it was falling out of love, an emotional; was dating, and feeling excited; was still single, but also want to get married.
2007 years, Valentine's Day, I know, Valentine's Day this year, I am a man before. And the next 3 consecutive years, I am a man before, this is my promise to someone, I can not treachery.
2007 years,new era hats, Valentine's Day, I say to you is this:
1, beat tight drag friends, cherish the people around you, do not hurt her / their hearts a little more love, a little more care, a little more understanding, a little more emotion. Hope to drink your wedding, I wish you get married.
2, lost love of friends left, do not be discouraged, this is only a short time, as long as you courage to express themselves, I believe, and soon someone will enjoy you new life, new fate will started on himself.
3, there is no filmed dragging friends, do not over-express themselves and make unusual moves, still be yourself, your charm will soon someone take notice. Before long, a year's Valentine's Day, you are the two spend it! ! Ha ha! !
2007 years, Valentine's Day, I have not seen a good friend with a computer loaded machine, gossip, chat, chat a lot of things, talk to the university by the first day, so much emotion that is past, I find her good and unique insights,DC Hats, and analysis of very detailed, I appreciate her advice. She was right: Valentine's Day Valentine's prepared for, but not for lovers but to go to Valentine's Day. Despite her recent years a person of his own valentine day, filmed several times delayed,Oakley Sunglasses, but eventually disappear,Wholesale Shox, but I am sure that a year Valentine's Day, she will happily together,RayBan Sunglasses, and his beloved . Chocolate does not have to, do not have 99 roses, as long as there is a sincere heart, also can move her heart.
the world on hundreds of thousands of good people sometimes have to know how to cherish the people around them. Although he / she may not have the conditions you requested, but at least she / they have one pair of your steadfast heart.
in the 2007 Valentine's Day, I sincerely say:

Sponsored Links