View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 12:57 PM   #3
gy4tgf5mg

I;
very early to write a foreword written on the topic of leisure, and want to interpret the release of the full sense of life. But in recent days, always struggling back and forth, for the life of the need to repeat forcing themselves to hard. Hurry every day as if I do not know the fish tired, constant state of anxiety to the anxiety of guarding Momin, the shuttle in the streets, watching sunrise and sunset, Yunfei clouds. Yi's bustling floating everywhere only hard to find self-realization and full of life, while the fault,timberland boots, but come and go in numerous in entangled into not untie the knot, from happiness, far away from me. When I write these things tonight, do not desire to express something, just to pay homage to those lost the beauty of your day!
the more anxious the more helpless,timberland outlet, and finally things suddenly awoke suddenly to the hardships and frustration: The stop may be the best comfort. Just like today because of the heat, I go out alone to find cool, body heart go walking aimlessly away, unknowingly had actually stayed to the old grass on state reservoir. Printed two years ago are still standing in the footprints of the Villa on the shore of the Lake, but have changed everything off! Linhe beautiful breeze blowing gently. Shuiguang quiet mountains are charming, there are like God the best gift in the summer, somewhere I am fully immersed in a pleasant and quiet, the heart has always Fudong Zhao little can be slight sadness, it is the enemy miss Qingsi surging in secret. Thus, applied coating wipe, to piece together such an unwritten article. Fallacious, but also look dwellers Haihan or two!
II; leisure
this is a relatively old topic, and now have already been shattered by abuse. Philosophers as early as Spring and Autumn Period hundred home, we know the mean in the Taoist school. With Han Fei Zi, where there are such Masquerade Huainanzi door, self-cultivation of philosophy. Not competing with them, Road is one, so that the spirit of freedom finally obtained a figure who trained. Lao and even got to the butterfly into the realm of dream, no wonder he can write Mirs splashing into the water, spread upward thousands of miles of magnificent text. Can be achieved in Xianjia quiet demeanor, the quiet can Zhiyuan. Will be able to get a glimpse from here, this quiet is not busy in the debauchery, had hurried footsteps could appreciate the. The city of neon lights, decadent music, which is full of money and live in dreams, you can see the intrigues, the ugly face of hypocrisy under the cover, Renxinbugu utilitarian reality has crushed the people pure good nature, and proved today was crazy, It was crazy, some greedy,cheap timberland boots, some people from a comfortable base to completely understand the heart of it is very important to us. Difficult in this world there is a real quiet place for it!
III; rivers
Wuhan few years ago I passed, I saw a boat become a floating restaurant is dressed up, full boat lights, voices. Reflected in the Yangtze River water, black green face, like a camel charm to coax chaos demon ghost troubles. Barbecue, Chinese food, night beer, revelry and messy messy stack of each base. I looked at the falling tenderly in the swaying Gezhechechuang the river, could not help but tear Han eyes, blind support for the Yangtze River this mother river of the Chinese nation for thousands of years rather sad! Wang Bo had written, Yun Tan Ying day leisurely. Court today in what the child emperor, gravity space outside the threshold of the Yangtze. quiet stream, and did not touch the original people of his grief! I clearly saw the old man standing in the river Cang cool read, Everything Gone without a trace, distant bells, Bells will not be alone in tapping the passenger, Boats, sails past the best that is the dream of eternal farewell! Life could not take a trace from the cold lonely magnificent colors, the drain, whitecaps 淘尽 thousands of romantic. Phase at the landscape, which leaves can be also for my boat carrying away Qingchou little. Let me with that one sail Heart Diechi, with the sun and the moon breeze whipped free dance!
four; there beautiful
Spirit of the river bank, whose son Stone River. Fireworks night sky, illuminating as heavenly stars, such as a short, beautiful but fragile. So, leaving behind only the human tragedy continues, and that if one is a masterpiece like Epiphyllum blooming in the journey of life has no intention falls. You will find the beautiful things of this world is difficult to integrate into the shallow society. Either Masquerade house arrest, insular; either alone corner, Advantages and Disadvantages. Many Geshi the United States only in the book,timberland kids, the imagination can be a fine display to clear out of the mundane world must not provoke aloof, once the tainted with the slightest breath between folk, when they lost the initial United States. As the forest fairyland of the grass from growing on my sister, though heaven and earth by the gods of the sanctuary, but in the end could not resist the Red Qingsi of harassment, who eventually go into tears, the soul back to the days of Law Once upon to do her own Lingzhu fairies .
miss the wedding day of the tragedy even greater than the characters in the story, reality, is played out day and night of the joys and sorrows. Cry every day, but also the achievements of the so-called dream life, one after another to complete the wishes of the people of their own. There are also many are struggling with the loss of the edge of the entrants, the setbacks suffered the torture again and again, difficult times where to go, and how long ah. However, despite the cruel blow, the way forward despite the many frustrations and misfortunes. However, there is the most beautiful course, only the process only withstand the test of years, although the strong wind, frost, memories have no regrets, and some just about went through after the happy, like a tired pedestrians, for that raging storm way home after being exposed surface as the moving smile, happy, satisfied. Along the way he recalled that no one will ever enjoy the scenery all the way! It is difficult to give God a sweet after. Almost all things in the world going, and the fame and fortune are just gone. Look at the emperor is now safe care? Only the eternal river, long finish. To flies, but after the time, secretly remember the steps when you traveled alone for the next cycle, the fate of your beautiful writing! The existence of this world because you are rich and colorful.
forget it, this earthly sorrow
time
remember walking alone there have seen that the bride
five; thing of the past
, Southern old things, Rain in the Yangtze River, the bustling old haunt, beautiful rivers and mountains. Feelings mountains, water, smiling, man romantic, flower Jiaorao! However, the South has always derived a lot of Lihen Parting place. Amidst the number of towers, hometown grass and green water people, children, tenderness, all could not help over the fate of the eye into an empty shackles, as if fate is tragic Chouchang southern continuation of the land. Yu-lean on a railing when the mind is not finished, then slowly came zhao 'cut, and chaotic' grief thousands, adding a dash of frustration and quiet. While burning the midnight oil to see the sword when intoxicated ji, Wen Tianxiang arms are sparse according annals had a loyal heart!
beyond the sea, Xi Rong is Dihuai screen light whisper, shallow worry; Xu quietly waved gently to and gently away. Home and homeland in their eyes fingers deep melancholy leak out an endless river of time ... ... years away, the distillation of the depression grief. As a gust of wind, every now and then from home has been overseas, the lights in the evening, the Iraqi independence, seemed to set against that and desolate. Perhaps, it was deserted within reach to such a cause of endless rain, with the Xiasi miss it! Acacia and stir a good long story. Roadway encounter
eternity past, memories do not meet the same, with the same separation. In the end not the end of the time, as wind and rain in spring, flowers bloom day. Ying Ying wavefront, secretly Review 'is the bow of the most gentle, like a very cool water lotus shy'. South of the water flowing through the wandering of the mind quiet, also remember that in the vast sea, vast oceans we fish, this is the profound feelings, the beautiful jade-like and gentle romance. I am not owned by people just passing through, he served as the memories were eagerly into the song in mind,mens timberland boots, Ruqirusu is Ningmu face. Some people miss is that life once! In the past heartache in the feeling of touch, eye are all too hate, light smoke clouds drifting away this life!
VI; Conclusion
the season to write these words, just waiting for the World Cup final. Looked bored in the wonderful. Happy imagine they will be attained, and I are one of the world. Towards evening the DPRK sent, Yuanshanjinshui looking tower pavilions, heart meditation fly. Daily holding a roll of your breath to focus the comfortable appearance of the most moving between heaven and earth exercise in Xianjia fun.
the rainy season, sitting in the pavilion on the very thick hazy hookah vast, red carp shuttling between plants, not far from the crane in the lake passing. A touch of moisture all around, slightly fragrant mist plants. Let the world seemed very far away from me, stay with me beyond the flesh. Everything seems to be a dream not a dream, like non-cents cents, reality and illusion in the non-reality. My life can not exactly grasp the strike! Let it go, all the revel. Fortunately, there Zhuangzi with me tonight,timberland boots uk, I hope I can soon become immortal butterfly dream, wish the best of luck.

Sponsored Links